Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazon Lists Wii U

They jumping the gun a bit lol.

A software lineup i towards the bottom, but of course none of that is confirmed.

theyre going desperate

but that looks awesome still.

Comment

Originally posted by JayyRemixx View Post
      theyre going desperate

but that looks awesome still.
      Amazon is definitely not desperate lol. They are by far the largest online retailer in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
        Amazon is definitely not desperate lol. They are by far the largest online retailer in the world.
        no no i mean nintendo

theyve been slipping recently i think

Comment

Originally posted by JayyRemixx View Post
          no no i mean nintendo

theyve been slipping recently i think
          nah this is common for nintendo in the last year of their consoles life. happened for gamecube and especially for n64. they will be stronger than ever in 2013, guaranteed

the 3ds is selling like hotcakes too

Comment

There on the jump early lol can say i really wanna get one for some reason that i don't know why but seems like the wii u is gonna be decent if all the stuff we here is true
            Last edited by GreenL420; 05-17-2012, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
              There on the jump early lol can say i really wanna get one for some reason that i don't know why but seems like the wii u is gonna be decent of all the stuff we here is true
              yep, all they gotta say at E3 is "Zelda HD at launch" or "Mario Galaxy 3 at launch" and my ass will be out in the blistering cold this winter standing in line and sleeping in tents so I can be front of the line at the store lol

Comment

Yea i like that nintendo is moving next gen luckily i live in a pretty small place and it makes chances good for getting consoles long as you pre order asap

Comment

Nice. In my area ill have to camp out. I don't think they do preorders for consoles do they? I don't think they did last generation.

[MENTION=2399]GreenL420

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice. In my area ill have to camp out. I don't think they do preorders for consoles do they? I don't think they did last generation.

[MENTION=2399]GreenL420

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
                    [MENTION=1]007

Yea they pre order console's at our ebgames people had the star wars one pre ordered and my buddy had the gear of war 3 one back when it came out so they most likely will have the wii u

Edit Found This :

GameStop sets up Wii U preorder notification page

We know that you’d like to, but it’s not possible yet to preorder your Wii U. However, that time is coming soon and GameStop has setup a notification page for the big day. Think of this as preorder a preorder. As we mentioned previously, it wouldn’t be surprising to see preorders sell out, so you’ll want to be at the front of the line. So head on over to GameStop and give them your email address. Outside of keeping tabs on Wii U Community, it’s the best option to finding out when you can preorder or purchase your system.

Unfortunately, the page you are looking for could not be found or no longer exists. Please use the helpful links on the page, the site navigation, or the search bar to continue browsing the GameStop website.
                    Last edited by GreenL420; 05-18-2012, 12:10 AM.

Comment

sweet thanks [MENTION=2399]GreenL420. i have set up to be notified

Comment

sweet thanks [MENTION=2399]GreenL420. i have set up to be notified
                        Np anytime

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X