HACK YOUR WII EASY FOR 4.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HACK YOUR WII EASY FOR 4.3

its easy just follow the instructions an bam! ur wii is soft-modded!
    THIS IS FOR 4.3U 4.3E 4.3J 4.3K

FIRST U NEED WIIS MAC ADDRESS

THEN U GO HERE
    FIRST

THEN U GO HERE!
    SECOND

IF U NEED HELP WITH ANY OF THIS JUS PM ME!

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
    Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

I had bought a wii awhile back played it for about a day decided to hack it pulled it off without any problems i have to say it was quite easy but then after the 2nd day got bored with it and returned and got my money back and sent it back home brewed LOL but nice upload for the people who are interested in doing this as it's pretty fool proof nowadays

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
      I had bought a wii awhile back played it for about a day decided to hack it pulled it off without any problems i have to say it was quite easy but then after the 2nd day got bored with it and returned and got my money back and sent it back home brewed LOL but nice upload for the people who are interested in doing this as it's pretty fool proof nowadays
      u shoulda kept it bra! i mean i use my ps3 and 360 more! but i use wii for mario games an playin dvds!

Comment

Originally posted by THROWED View Post
        u shoulda kept it bra! i mean i use my ps3 and 360 more! but i use wii for mario games an playin dvds!
        Yea i play my 360 more then anything and as far as dvds go i don't play them i pirate everything having fibre op and no bandwidth limits holding me back so i either stream or pop it on a thumb drive the wii games aren't that appealing to me maybe the odd one i might have liked

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
          Yea i play my 360 more then anything and as far as dvds go i don't play them i pirate everything having fibre op and no bandwidth limits holding me back so i either stream or pop it on a thumb drive the wii games aren't that appealing to me maybe the odd one i might have liked
          lmao i pirate everythang to games movies and music! the only movie i bought was of tupac an then the only cd i buy is 2pac,tech n9ne,and lil boosie

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X