Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

golden eye wud be a def hit if up-to-date i'd def buy

Comment

However good that looked, I always find it a struggle to get back into these classics. Its not the same, I used to love banjo kazooie however after playing the xbla version I kinda felt dissapointed and didnt even complete it, its hard to explain but these use to be better back then. I blame all these damn good games that keep coming out with stupidly realistic graphics.
      My Current PC
      i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

Looks a lot better than the N64 version I've been playing, but watching this guy play a game is getting on my nerves. If you want to demo a game, then maybe you should play it once to know what you're doing.

Comment

Originally posted by mat_turbo View Post
          However good that looked, I always find it a struggle to get back into these classics. Its not the same, I used to love banjo kazooie however after playing the xbla version I kinda felt dissapointed and didnt even complete it, its hard to explain but these use to be better back then. I blame all these damn good games that keep coming out with stupidly realistic graphics.
          I personally think that it seemed better to you as it did to me back in the day because we were just little kids with big imaginations. I played B-K and B-T on XBLA also but it doesn't have the same feeling; more nostalgic if anyhting.
          Waterproofing my life with Flex Tape.

Comment

[MENTION=747]John Bender i fucking LOVED Golden Eye!!! it was amazing and by far the best game on N64 i played it daily and had friends give me theirs so i could be it for them. i love that game so much and i'd love if they re-did it and made it in COD graphics and so on. i'm sure by now you know but they did basically remake the game on Wii and it's supposed to be just like the old one, levels and everything. i haven't had the chance to play it but i really want to! it has daniel craig (the new bond) instead of pierce brosnan.

start at 1:40

Comment

this is why i still love the n64... this is by far still one of the best shooters i ever played... so much achievements, challenging... fun to play.... this games had it all

Comment

Goldeneye was the shit! We spent hours and hours and hours with that game. Trying to unlock the cheats with the hardest difficulty mode, omg. And the multiplayer. What could be more fun? Spend time with 3 of your best friends in front of your tv.. man, those were the days.

The single player was also so great, wasnt like COD these days, 4hrs and that's it. It had a lot of replay value, a lot. Goldeneye was made with such passion and heart, which is missing in a lot of games today. And the game came out in 1997, amaziiiing.

Perfect dark completed Goldeneye. Perfect sequel. Man, Rareware games were the shit back in the day.

Comment

lol the graphics on the xbox 360 dont look that different than the n64 version
                  goldeneye wii is a piece of shit game, just as goldeneye for gamecube was

x jossy

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X