Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Zelda Do You Want Nintendo to Make?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Zelda Do You Want Nintendo to Make?

Nintendo revealed that they are considering making one of three different Zelda titles. A Majora's Mask Remake, A Link to the Past sequel, and A Link to the Past Remake. As of now they're undecided, but we wanted to help nudge them in the right direction with your votes. Click the video below to jump to an episode of versus where you can vote for which game you would like to see made.

[MENTION=580]mat_turbo

Like I said id take both well all 3 now . But if it had to just be the 1 it would be MM. I loved that game growing up, alttp I never played in my childhood. Also unless they made alttp 3D I cant see it being a good enough improvement to bother with so...MM...then lttp sequel then lttp remake [MENTION=1]root I know your order would be reversed
    Anyway whatever you do Nintendo hurry the hell up.

edit: holy crap them overhauled clips of MM from 1.03 look amazing, it looks so polished and fresh. SOLD
    Last edited by mat_turbo; 06-15-2012, 06:02 PM.
    My Current PC
    i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

Originally posted by mat_turbo View Post
      Like I said id take both well all 3 now . But if it had to just be the 1 it would be MM. I loved that game growing up, alttp I never played in my childhood. Also unless they made alttp 3D I cant see it being a good enough improvement to bother with so...MM...then lttp sequel then lttp remake [MENTION=1]root I know your order would be reversed
      Anyway whatever you do Nintendo hurry the hell up.
      yea lol. MM while good, can still be played in all its glory on the N64. A remake of MM would just be making a 3D game look more 3D and better graphics, while a remake of LTTP could change it up so much. LTTP is also the best game ever made IMO.

A LTTP sequel would be nice, but I am not sure how exactly that would work. Oracle of Seasons/Ages & Links Awakening take place directly after LTTP, with the same link. The ending of LTTP also didnt really leave it open for a traditional sequel, which is why OOA/OOS & Links Awakening doesnt feature Ganon or the Master Sword or the Triforce at all. I guess the sequel could take place after LTTP, OOS/OOA AND LA, since the timeline does say we dont know what happened to this link after that. It could also explain how the timeline goes from LTTP/OOA/OOS/TA to Ganon being back in the original games and zelda II adventure of link per the timeline.

See the timeline below and the explanation of it in the Zelda Wiki link.

The Zelda Timeline refers to the fictional chronology of The Legend of Zelda series. Though the series began in 1986, Nintendo did not publish a master timeline until Hyrule Historia in 2011. The timeline had previously existed in a highly confidential document conceived of at least by 2003.[1][2][3] In 2007, producer Eiji Aonuma confirmed the existence of two parallel timelines branching from Ocarina of Time,[4] now officially named the Child Timeline and Adult Timeline.[5] Hyrule Historia rele

Comment

A Link To The Past in the same style like 3D Dot Game Heroes with the art style of Wario Shake Dimension would be dope
        My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
        Vinyls: 60
        Cassettes: 110
        CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Big Exodus View Post
          A Link To The Past in the same style like 3D Dot Game Heroes with the art style of Wario Shake Dimension would be dope
          i dunno about wario shake art style lol but yes LTTP in 3D like 3D Dot was would be amazing

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X