Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 4 (REMAKE) (2023)

the trailer was released during the state of play
    Resident Evil 4 is finally being remade, and features PSVR2 content! Check out this reveal trailer! The Resident Evil 4 remake releases on March 24th, 2023.#...

[MENTION=911]Big G.O.V. we arent fans of resident evil 4, but it seems they added a dark and dirty atmosphere, like they did with the resident evil 2 remake. so the remake could be much better than the original re4 and a good game in general.
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

i finished the game yesterday and it's a masterpiece Big G.O.V.
    i didnt like the original resident evil 4, but i love the remake.
    it feels more like the resident evil 2 & 3 remake with some resident evil 4 elements.
    capcom did a fantastic job and i really hope they will release a new remake of resident evil 1 in the same style (but from the re2 & re4 remake team, because the re3 team removed 50% of the content).

everybody who loves the resident evil game franchice, play the game... you wont regret it!!!
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
      i finished the game yesterday and it's a masterpiece Big G.O.V.
      i didnt like the original resident evil 4, but i love the remake.
      it feels more like the resident evil 2 & 3 remake with some resident evil 4 elements.
      capcom did a fantastic job and i really hope they will release a new remake of resident evil 1 in the same style (but from the re2 & re4 remake team, because the re3 team removed 50% of the content).

everybody who loves the resident evil game franchice, play the game... you wont regret it!!!
      I never played the original RE4.

To me it seems like a massive departure from RE2 Original and Remake; Guns are almost useless and its a lot of running around like a headless chicken in the early part im playing. It seems ike it will be this way the whole way through? I had more fun worrying about ammo and picking my battles in RE2 remake then I am constantly being stressed to run around and find the key to move on to the next area lol

its definitely more scary, but im not enjoying it more than RE2 Remake.
      Running from the police..

No matter what I do..

Comment

bought this a few months ago and still yet to play it properly

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X