No announcement yet.

PS5 owners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the digital on launch, Still only a handful of games available but Spiderman is the best one out imo.

Comment

Got one last week and holy sh!t im enjoying the hell out of this.

Demon souls is the only game I got, and im 55 hours into it and just love it, I was a huge fan of bloodborne.

The controller is probably the best controller i've ever used. Mix between xbox and ps style controller i feel.

PLUS, my other four games im working on beating in my back catalog, Outterworlds, Star Wars Fallen Order, Sekrio Shadows Die Twice, and Days Gone ALL received the 4k 60FPS patch and its sooooo worth it.
      Love.

Comment

Originally posted by brad View Post
        Demon souls is the only game I got, and im 55 hours into it and just love it, I was a huge fan of bloodborne.
        demon's souls is awesome!

my ranking:
        dark souls 1
        demon's souls
        dark souls 3
        bloodborne
        sekiro
        dark souls 2

i cant wait for elden ring
        My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
        Vinyls: 60
        Cassettes: 110
        CDs: 216

Comment

Got one almost a month ago and haven't opened it! I got 'Call of Duty: Warzone' & 'GTA V: Platinum Edition' on disc. I dunno, I may set it all up next week or so.

Comment

Ive had mine since launch.

Returnal looks good

Comment

Killin RE 8 at the moment on it, graphics are pretty sick along with the gameplay

Comment

Just finished the Directors Cut of Ghost Of Thushima, and holy Fuck what a game. A+
                Love.

Comment

I got it 10 days ago, even though i dont have too much time to play, lol

2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

Originally posted by djukak View Post
                    I got it 10 days ago, even though i dont have too much time to play, lol

I got if like 8 months, first played everyday now i dont have time (kids, work) but overall great console, 100% better than my ps4pro
                    -------------------------------------------
                    "anyone that says he's hiding is calling him a coward. leaders don't run and hide. picture the life he lived and who he associated with and you'll know why he's not here anymore"

Comment

Originally posted by JayFromTheBay View Post

I got if like 8 months, first played everyday now i dont have time (kids, work) but overall great console, 100% better than my ps4pro
                      same with me, its a dust collector now...waiting on Mortal Kombat 1 to start playing again

Comment

this threads old but I am a PS5 owner, been playing Robocop Rogue City, really good fucking game.

i even went as far as buying the official ps5 midnight black plates, the white design is ugly to me. that's just my OCD though.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X