Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS5 owners?

anyone on the forum own a ps5?
    Legacy member - Makaveli Forever.com, 2Pacforum.com, Notorious-Makaveli.com, 2Pac-forum.com, Bomb1st.com

nope, only wack games out there so its a no brainer for me to wait..

i only have a handful of games that i play anyways.. so for me it makes no sense to buy the console now.

only games i play are:

resident evil
    diablo
    gta
    nba2k
    tekken

and maybe some mini games with friends together..

i dont play online at all, since sony started to charge for online gaming (PS4)..

Comment

Yeah shits not bad the controller is the most impressive feature it offers at the moment.

Comment

I got one and i'm happy with it

Yes, there are bugs but those can be fixed with future updates and not everyone is affected by them

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
        sigpic

Comment

I have one but I haven’t opened it. I’m trying to sell it lol. That’s why I bought it. If it doesn’t sell, oh well because I’d still like to have one anyways. At the moment there aren’t any good games out to make me want to open it. Days Gone 2? Yeah I’d open but there isn’t one yet.

Comment

I'm the U.K. and wasn't looking to buy initially and now is completely dead stock lol [MENTION=3662]MCNewYork71 you will no doubt fetch some big bucks for it
            Legacy member - Makaveli Forever.com, 2Pacforum.com, Notorious-Makaveli.com, 2Pac-forum.com, Bomb1st.com

Comment

Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
              I have one but I haven’t opened it. I’m trying to sell it lol. That’s why I bought it. If it doesn’t sell, oh well because I’d still like to have one anyways. At the moment there aren’t any good games out to make me want to open it. Days Gone 2? Yeah I’d open but there isn’t one yet.
              how much bro?
              Love.

Comment

Unfortunately not, i am going to wait a while until they have the ultra slim pro bla bla version when most games are out and cheap. i still haven't played spiderman, god of war on my ps4 and i purchased them 3 black fridays ago loool so theres no rush. still need to play witcher 3 on pc also... feels like a chore to play games sometimes, i rather pick linear games, i dont want be spoilt for choice, when i was younger all i wanted was alternative endings and choices and crazy interaction, i guess what i search for in a game is competitiveness and being able to pick up the game and put it down. but yh looks like i wont get ps5 until the end of this year or next year, even purchasing tvs for hdmi 2.1 is a myth, the hardware is messed up.
                It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

I got one at launch. The controller is pretty cool and I'm sure it will add to levels of immersion if utilised well. Spiderman-MM is awesome, shame its so short though. Astros Playroom is impressive considering it's basically a tech demo.

Shame the price of games seems to be rising, £60+ is just crazy. I got the disc edition so will so likely buy very few games at launch and wait for used copies to come up on eBay.

Comment

i pre ordered one, got pissed off at the launch titles and removed the pre order.

Comment

I opened mine of Christmas and beat the pre installed game astros playroom or something. I really loved it. Then I bought Demons souls remake and I hate it and barely played it. I can’t sell it. My ps5 has sat on the mantle and barely been played since the first week I opened it. No games are out.

Comment

I already had to turn in my controller, stick drifting
                        The store have me a new store and sent the broken one back to Sony

As for games, we don't have a lot them. Most i have came from free upgrades of the ps4 version and the ones they gave on ps plus

I did get the Nioh collection recently and Hitman 3

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
                        sigpic

Comment

Nah. I'm still rocking the PS3 and loving the price of used games. I got all I need on it. Metal Gear Solid full series. Done

Comment

for real though. this is the first time that a new play station released and nobody gives a fuck!
                            i mean, a new play station was always a highlight of the year.. but damn this time i just dont want it lol

Comment

problem is there is one exclusive at the moment, demon's souls
                              i will buy a ps5, but end of this year or next year.
                              My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                              Vinyls: 60
                              Cassettes: 110
                              CDs: 216

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X