Saints Row: The Third Remastered Announced for May Release on PS4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saints Row: The Third Remastered Announced for May Release on PS4

Deep Silver has officially announced that Saints Row The Third Remastered will be coming this May, seeing a return to the streets of Steelport nine years on from the original game's release. For the remaster, every weapon and vehicle has been redesigned, while every building in Steelport has also been re-textured.

Apparently, more than 4,000 new assets have been introduced to the game by developer Sperasoft, promising to transform environments and character models, while adding additional effects, optimised graphics, and a new lighting engine. All three Saints Row: The Third expansion packs and 30 pieces of DLC will also be bundled with the remaster.

Saints Row: The Third saw the Third Street Saints at the height of their powers, becoming a global brand with Saints Flow energy drinks, branded sneakers, and Johnny Gat bobbleheads found in stores all over Steelport and the rest of the world. Criminal enterprise The Syndicate has been taking notice, however, prompting gang warfare on the city's streets. But with outrageous weaponry, hover jets, human cannonball cars, and the giant purple dildo bat, you're well-equipped to fight your corner.

Featuring solo and online co-op play, Saints Row: The Third Remastered will be heading to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on 22nd May 2020, priced $39.99. Check out the comparison announcement trailer below.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    sigpic

I was about to say that I thought this was already available for PS4/X1 but that's right, it was Saints Row 4. Never played 3 or 4. The 2nd one had so many performance problems. The 1st one is actually my favorite. Yeah it was a "GTA clone" but it was a lot of fun and it just got ridiculous after that one.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X