Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next Gen Xbox Revealed: Xbox Series X (Holiday 2020)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Gen Xbox Revealed: Xbox Series X (Holiday 2020)

In before: "How would you even get this under-powered PC Tower in your Home Entertainment Center?"

but mom i said the xbox series x not the xbox one x

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
    First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

hmm never was a Fan of xBox, looks ugly im going with ps5 I guess

Comment

My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
        Vinyls: 60
        Cassettes: 110
        CDs: 216

Comment

Meh. PlayStation5 or nothing.

Comment

Already pre-ordered my PS5, not interested in this new xbox

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
            sigpic

Comment

I really like the design. But Im going to get a PS5. If there is good xbox games or Sony fucks up, I will get the Xbox.
              Running from the police..

No matter what I do..

Comment

It's much more enjoyable owning both. No need to ride or die for a piece of plastic.

Comment

So apparently the name is just going to be Xbox. Series X is the model. Meaning there will be Series Y, Series Z or whatever they decide to call different models in the future. Think of it as the X in Xbox One X or Pro in PlayStation 4 Pro.

Microsoft is making a huge change with its next-generation Xbox: It's rebranding the console as simply "Xbox," with specific models like Series X.

Comment

Originally posted by Fizzymoon View Post
                    Already pre-ordered my PS5, not interested in this new xbox

its not out. you cant even pre order it. this is a lie.

Comment

Originally posted by kad482 View Post
                      No it's not a lie
                      I did pre-order a PS5 in a store called "Game Mania" in my country

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kad482 View Post
                        Do you understand the meaning of "pre order"?

Did you even take the time to look it up?

You could already pre order the PS5 in October in our Country. It's nothing more then a pre payment, just to make sure you will get the system on launch.

Pffff.

Comment

Xbox Series X specs revealed

The future of gaming has never been more inspiring. Creativity in games is flourishing. New services empower you to discover more games—and bring you closer to the games and creators and streamers you love. The cloud creates a massive opportunity to stream console-quality games and play with the people you want, wherever you want. And […]

Impressive? Disappointing? How big a power leap we talking? Somebody translate for us regular folk.

Comment

Next Gen Xbox Revealed: Xbox Series X (Holiday 2020)

Originally posted by LabelMeAnOutlaw View Post
                            Xbox Series X specs revealed

The future of gaming has never been more inspiring. Creativity in games is flourishing. New services empower you to discover more games—and bring you closer to the games and creators and streamers you love. The cloud creates a massive opportunity to stream console-quality games and play with the people you want, wherever you want. And […]

Impressive? Disappointing? How big a power leap we talking? Somebody translate for us regular folk.
                            Impressive!! Still not like a pc, but this will be the closest games console to a pc. PS5 won't have these type of specs but they have all the good exclusives in terms of games

Will be pre ordering the xbox when it's available

Comment

Originally posted by BayAreasFinest View Post
                              Impressive!! Still not like a pc, but this will be the closest games console to a pc. PS5 won't have these type of specs but they have all the good exclusives in terms of games

Will be pre ordering the xbox when it's available
                              The specs of the PS5 haven't been released, so we don't know. But it will be something similar to this. I'll be buying both consoles like i always do.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X