• Resident Evil 3 REMAKE (2020)

announcement trailer

release date: April 3, 2020

[MENTION=911]Big G.O.V.
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Childhood memories revisited indeed. This is a must-play for any 90's kid !

Comment

S.T.A.R.S. (Nemesis voice)

the RE2 remake is awesome, so cant wait to play this one.

Comment

[MENTION=458]Exodus

Comment

I'm so hyped for this! I didn't think it would be released so soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
            [MENTION=458]Exodus

saw that

damn, I cant wait to play this game

they removed many city parts in the RE2 remake, so I hope to get the full package this time

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
              saw that

damn, I cant wait to play this game

they removed many city parts in the RE2 remake, so I hope to get the full package this time
              Is it just me or are the graphics a downgrade compared to the RE2 Remake ?

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
                Is it just me or are the graphics a downgrade compared to the RE2 Remake ?
                it's another team, but it's same engine as they used for RE7 and RE2 ...I dont see a graphic downgrade here. check the last scene ....umbrella labor looks so realistic.

the RE engine and the Horizon engine are so great ...we dont need the next generation , when all teams would use the full power of the PS4! RE7/2, DMC5 and Death Stranding are the best looking games so far.

Comment

ohh another one, that looks dope! Im gonna play this

Comment

Comment

announcement trailer

release date: April 3, 2020

[MENTION=911]Big G.O.V.
                      just amazing!!!

im a HUGE RE fan... played code veronica and re2 the normal versions few days ago.. such dope games!! cant wait for the new remake!!

i gotta say though, by all these memories i have since 1996... the RE2 remake is the best RE game in the history for me!!

Comment

my RE2 copy is still sealed. I really need to to dust my consoles off and enjoy some gaming again.

the Modern Warfare game didn't even bring me back to gaming that much, I think ill never be as into them as back in the day.

do you think they will bring the franchise generally back to these survival horror style games - that's what made the originals great.
                        Running from the police..

No matter what I do..

Comment

Originally posted by Steez View Post
                          do you think they will bring the franchise generally back to these survival horror style games - that's what made the originals great.
                          the remake is a survival horror game, even more than the original I prefer the remake. they did a fantastic job! a shame capcom didnt believe in the remake (the team didnt get much money and time ...they had so many good ideas they couldnt realize because of capcom)

I miss the A and B scenarios in the remake (2nd run in the remake is a little bit different at the beginning, but that's it) at least Leon's and Claire's 1st runs are different, so it's all good.
                          unseal your copy and play it you wont regret it! Resident Evil is BACK!!!

I played the RE2 remake again during the holiday season and I still fucking enjoyed it. best game of 2019 and one of the best games of all times.

Comment

the remake is a survival horror game, even more than the original I prefer the remake. they did a fantastic job! a shame capcom didnt believe in the remake (the team didnt get much money and time ...they had so many good ideas they couldnt realize because of capcom)

I miss the A and B scenarios in the remake (2nd run in the remake is a little bit different at the beginning, but that's it) at least Leon's and Claire's 1st runs are different, so it's all good.
                            unseal your copy and play it you wont regret it! Resident Evil is BACK!!!

I played the RE2 remake again during the holiday season and I still fucking enjoyed it. best game of 2019 and one of the best games of all times.

I wouldn't mind another RE1 remake to be honest, that and code Veronica. I stopped caring about resident evil games after those, although I heard good things about 7 and have it with the VR head set.

but if theres a very small number of games I ever want to see remade in this almost lifelike-cinematic era of game visuals, one of them (top priority) would have to be this:

with the original dialogue recordings / voice overs from 98.

[MENTION=2717]LabelMeAnOutlaw
                            Running from the police..

No matter what I do..

Comment

Modern Warfare is hardcore US propaganda aswell portraying american warcrimes done by russians lol. Beside the Propaganda its a great game tho.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X