Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

more gameplay footage
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60

Comment

a dream comes true!!!! best video game series ever!!!!!

Comment

wait what???? no fixed camera??? wtf is is now? ego perspective?? so this is no real resident evil 2 game!

if this does not have the old school camera then i will not buy this. the resident evil 1 remale hat old school camera too. why would they erase that on the new resident evil 2 remake? makes no sense. i hated all episodes from 4-6 because of that damn camera.

well, that means i gotta turn my ps1 on again.

boohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by Big G.O.V. View Post
          wait what???? no fixed camera??? wtf is is now? ego perspective?? so this is no real resident evil 2 game!

if this does not have the old school camera then i will not buy this. the resident evil 1 remale hat old school camera too. why would they erase that on the new resident evil 2 remake? makes no sense. i hated all episodes from 4-6 because of that damn camera.

boohhhhhhhhhhhhhh
          no fixed camera ...that was my first thought, when I saw the trailer too ...but I knew, that they will change the camera to fit it with the others (RE4-6). Capcom isnt as good as the were back in the day.
          still, it looks great and I will buy it. sold my old Resident Evil games now I try to hunt down sealed copies, but it's impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
            no fixed camera ...that was my first thought, when I saw the trailer too ...but I knew, that they will change the camera to fit it with the others (RE4-6). Capcom isnt as good as the were back in the day.
            still, it looks great and I will buy it. sold my old Resident Evil games now I try to hunt down sealed copies, but it's impossible.
            makes no sense though out of nowhere to fit it with re4-6 cameras.. why they havent made that 2 years ago with re1 remake?

also, arent we talking about re2??? so what does re2 have to do with re4-6? makes no sense to change the complete game and then even call it re2. lol

Comment

very disappointed no fixed camera, all I wanted was a remake like the infamous RE1 remake for GC.

but hopefully can still enjoy this remake. I stopped playing Resident Evil games After the Gamecube remake and resident evil 0.
              Running from the police..

No matter what I do..

Comment

Originally posted by Steez View Post
                very disappointed no fixed camera, all I wanted was a remake like the infamous RE1 remake for GC.

but hopefully can still enjoy this remake. I stopped playing Resident Evil games After the Gamecube remake and resident evil 0.
                same here, stopped after these two games.

besides re1,2,3 6 zero, i gotta say code veronica was the last epic classic imo!!! such an excellent game and story

Comment

I had res 1 2 3 0 the remake for gc and veronica on dreamcast good times
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh man I loved RE1 & RE2 back in the day! I remember how it scared the hell out of us!

That was gaming on a new level!

Many years later I played RE: Dead Aim on my PS2 with a Walther P99 Light gun lol It wasn't comparable to the classics and I finished the game very fast!

After a long break of gaming, I bought RE: Revelations and played it on my daughter's 3DS, it was fun after so much years of not playing any video games.

When the RE1 Remake was released I was close to buy a PS4 but I didn't, so I ended up downloading an Emu and played RE1 & 2 on my laptop lol That was also the time when I 1st heard about RE1.5 and that you could play a lil bit with a beta Rom, it was cool but unfortunately not finished, maybe they made a progress meanwhile.

Too bad they fucked up the camera angle, so it will be no argument to buy a PS4...
                    "You sell all that Cocaaaine, just to buy a Gold Chaaain!!!"

Comment

This looks so good. I hope some of the music from the original is in this. I didn't notice any in the videos. I absolutely love RE7 and am glad to see this remake sticking to that style. It's taking them a long time to release this.

Comment

why they havent made that 2 years ago with re1 remake
                        the RE1 remake was released in 2002 and RE4 in 2005, so they didnt have the idea for such a camera view during the development of the remake, so they used the old school fixed camera view.
                        BUT ...the problem is, most gamers nowadays couldnt handle this old school fixed camera. They couldnt even beat most of the 90s games, sad but true. I'm not a fan, that they decided to change the camera, but it's still better what Konami did with the Silent Hill 1 remake ...damn, that was a crap remake.

Comment

Originally posted by skitzo View Post

This looks so good. I hope some of the music from the original is in this. I didn't notice any in the videos. I absolutely love RE7 and am glad to see this remake sticking to that style. It's taking them a long time to release this.
                          RE7: first person
                          RE2 Remake: third person
                          so not the same style ...or do you mean the engine?

without the fan remake project capcom wouldnt do this remake.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
                            RE7: first person
                            RE2 Remake: third person
                            so not the same style ...or do you mean the engine?

without the fan remake project capcom wouldnt do this remake.

I'm saying this remake is in the same style as RE7 which I love.

Comment

boohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
                              Lol before you have a panic attack ... Resident Evil: Zero & Resident Evil 1 were both HD Remasters for PS4. Not Remakes. If you can't distinguish between the two then you'll easily misunderstand what's going on.

HD Remaster: Updated Graphics, Widescreen Support, Updated Textures, Updated Frame Rate, Re-enhanced Audio etc. It's basically a pure clone of an older game but with the added goodies mentioned.

Remake: New assets recreated from scratch with modern game technology; modern game engine. Generally faithful to original level design and atmosphere, same story arch, but completely overhauled graphics.

In essence, the difference comes down to just how much of the original game code and assets are used, with a "Remastered" title only updating graphics, whilst a "Remake" could, potentially, include radical changes in gameplay.

Skip to 1:25

Last edited by Hard2Kill; 06-13-2018, 01:51 AM.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X