Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no games just the pre-order Steelbooks of "Metal Gear Rising" ...both are SEALED ...now I have to buy the Canadian Steelbook then I have all 3

Shinkawa Steelbook

Render Steelbook
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Comment

• bought this collector's edition on ebay which is already out of print:
      PS3 Version

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
      no games just the pre-order Steelbooks of "Metal Gear Rising" ...both are SEALED ...now I have to buy the Canadian Steelbook then I have all 3

Shinkawa Steelbook

Render Steelbook
      no sooner said than done ...I bought the third and last Metal Gear Rising Steelbook
      Canadian Steelbook
      My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
      Vinyls: 60
      Cassettes: 110
      CDs: 216

Comment

• I'm amazed how much I like this game. It's bogus it didn't come in disc form with a case. This was just a $60 piece of paper with a code. wtf lol I hope I don't lose my account info. Anti-piracy hurts legit buyers while pirates burn a free "hard copy". bullshit

Comment

• Originally posted by skitzo View Post

I'm amazed how much I like this game. It's bogus it didn't come in disc form with a case. This was just a $60 piece of paper with a code. wtf lol I hope I don't lose my account info. Anti-piracy hurts legit buyers while pirates burn a free "hard copy". bullshit
          DOPE ASS GAME. That game is waiting for me. I have it, just haven't started playing it. I heard its fucking crazy. I'm going to start this week. I'm just on the NBA 2K13 tip right now.
          " In the words stay true, stay true forever. " - Makaveli The Don

Comment

• Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Preordered BF4 looking forward to that one. Hadn't really got into Metro yet, and spending most of my time on Tomb Raider, funny, going into it i thought i'd play 30 minutes and not touch it again, but the opposite happened.
                Turned out to be one of my most favorite games.

Interesting on Far Cry 3, I really didn't get into it either, perhaps I should play more, think I will after I finish Tomb Raider and Metro.
                Love.

Comment

• I Just bought Hotline Miami for the Vita. Epic over the top violence. Reminds me of the movie Drive if it were a video game
                  Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

• Age of Empires 2 HD
                    My Current PC
                    i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

• Originally posted by mat_turbo View Post
                      Age of Empires 2 HD
                      Been playing this as well. Bit dissapointed in the graphics but such an old school game.

Comment

• Originally posted by hobomotel View Post
                        Been playing this as well. Bit dissapointed in the graphics but such an old school game.
                        saw a few pics of it but haven't played it. maybe I'm blind but the graphics look the same for me.

Sent from my Optimus 2x using Tapatalk
                        www.youtube.com/user/LilProphetMusic
                        www.reverbnation.com/LilProphetMusic
                        www.facebook.com/LilProphet
                        www.twitter.com/LilProphetMusic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil' Prophet View Post
                          saw a few pics of it but haven't played it. maybe I'm blind but the graphics look the same for me.

Sent from my Optimus 2x using Tapatalk
                          Yeah I agree. I thought that they would do a full remaster of the graphics but its difficult to see any real changes. Only one I can see is that the water effects are different.

Comment

• Originally posted by hobomotel View Post
                            Yea they could have done a better job but its worth it for the nostalgia
                            My Current PC
                            i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

• and GTA vice city and GTA San Andreas all for PC. this racing game is actually quiet nice, I haven't played one since 2009!
                              Love.

Comment

• Tom Clancy Rainbow 6 on amazon summer sale http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...591FD5496A834E

Also picked up on steam
                                Fallout 3 game of the year edition
                                Fallout New Vegas game of the year edition
                                Bioshock Infinite
                                Elder Scrolls Oblivion game of the year edition...

Love those deals with all the DLC with the game!
                                Love.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X