Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

max payne 3, GTA 5, That game from the Unhcarted developers (forgot name)

I an hope they will announce a new Fall Out on the E3 this year. One of the best game series.

Comment

Max Payne 3
      Devil May Cry
      Ni No Kuni
      Aliens: Colonial Marines
      The Last Guardian ...if it really comes out :/
      South Park: The Game

[MENTION=856]LarsVerb
      the game title is "The Last Of Us"
      My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
      Vinyls: 60
      Cassettes: 110
      CDs: 216

Comment

Max Payne 3
        Far Cry 3
        Call of Duty Black Ops 2
        GTA V
        sigpic

Comment

I'm Looking Forward to NBA 2K13, NBA Live 13, Black Ops 2, AC 3 & getting Max Payne 3 Plus Sleeping Dogs and whenever GTA 5 Comes Out.

Comment

AC3, played Max Payne which was pretty dope, tryin' to finish DarkSiders 2 but i'm stuck

Comment

DISHONOURED, looks amazing. Finally something im really looking forward to
              My Current PC
              i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

My Ps3 died again last night....gonna have to fix her again...god dammit!

Comment

Re: What games are you looking forward to?

Originally posted by mat_turbo View Post
                  DISHONOURED, looks amazing. Finally something im really looking forward to
                  This game does look great gonna check it out sometime

Sent from my LG-P690b using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I am looking forward to Blade&Soul

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
                      max payne 3, GTA 5, That game from the Unhcarted developers (forgot name)

I an hope they will announce a new Fall Out on the E3 this year. One of the best game series.
                      have u ever played fallout 1 or 2 ?

because they are alot better than the bethesda and obsidian titles

otherwise im also looking forward to GTA V , Rockstar is always doing a great job no matter which game it is ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Pablo Escobar A.k.A. El Doctor View Post
                        have u ever played fallout 1 or 2 ?

because they are alot better than the bethesda and obsidian titles

otherwise im also looking forward to GTA V , Rockstar is always doing a great job no matter which game it is ^^
                        I did, but not when they were releases. I played some last 2 years.

I prefer Fallout 3 and New vegas to be honest. Because the world is made so great, cause the techniques they have now.

Comment

The Last Of Us

Watch Dogs

GTAV

im prolly forgetting more but these are the main one's

Comment

Going to pick up black ops 2 tonight.

I have no high expetations to be honest. Mw3 was so fucking shit lol. Lets hope they changed alot now.

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
                              I did, but not when they were releases. I played some last 2 years.

I prefer Fallout 3 and New vegas to be honest. Because the world is made so great, cause the techniques they have now.
                              yeah its understandable but fallout 1 and 2 are classic true RPGS u wont find nowadays anywhere u have so much freedom and u can finnish the game in very different ways . nowadays the engine and graphic looks good with a opne world but everything looks so similar to each other that u lost fun after u have sucsessed it one time ... also the story of fallout 3 was just a really bad copy of the 2 title hehe but i look forward to wasteland 2 and maybe obsidians kickstarter project eternity , many creative heads out there ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Pablo Escobar A.k.A. El Doctor View Post
                                yeah its understandable but fallout 1 and 2 are classic true RPGS u wont find nowadays anywhere u have so much freedom and u can finnish the game in very different ways . nowadays the engine and graphic looks good with a opne world but everything looks so similar to each other that u lost fun after u have sucsessed it one time ... also the story of fallout 3 was just a really bad copy of the 2 title hehe but i look forward to wasteland 2 and maybe obsidians kickstarter project eternity , many creative heads out there ^^
                                yea wasteland 2 will be great. Cant wait for fallout 4 aswell, Lets hope they dont fuck it up with making it very mainstream for all these mainstream noobs.

Seriously love the fallout world, the vibe and stuff is amazing. Sometimes I wish a apocalypse like that will happen for real hahahahaha.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X