Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GTA 6 Trailer announcement (Early December)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTA 6 Trailer announcement (Early December)

Rockstar announced GTA 6 Trailer 2 weeks ago via official post. The trailer will drop early december. Any GTA Fans out here? what do u think?

I'm pretty excited about it. I think GTA V is the best game I've ever played followed by Red Dead Redemption 2. Rockstar makes amazing games that continue to get better. It's about damn time. The last game came out in 2013. They milked GTA V online for too many years. I wonder if GTA VI can top 5 for all-time best game. The bar is set pretty high. One thing that made 5 so good is Trevor. I don't think he's in 6. Rockstar is good at coming up with great new characters.

Comment

Originally posted by skitzo View Post
      I'm pretty excited about it. I think GTA V is the best game I've ever played followed by Red Dead Redemption 2. Rockstar makes amazing games that continue to get better. It's about damn time. The last game came out in 2013. They milked GTA V online for too many years. I wonder if GTA VI can top 5 for all-time best game. The bar is set pretty high. One thing that made 5 so good is Trevor. I don't think he's in 6. Rockstar is good at coming up with great new characters.
      Only character from gta 5 who was mentioned in a dialogue in the game is Jay Norris. I know it for a fact. A while ago gameplay footage was leaked which is legitimate. Rockstar made an official statement about it. I managed to save the footage and that's where I heard that Jay Norris dialogue. As for other characters - they're whole brand new.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X