Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• assasins creed black flag had the download for few years only got a chance for it recently im enjoying it
    sigpic

Comment

• Played the original again recently. I know it gets knocked for the repetitive and easy side quests (eavesdropping, pickpocketing, interrogations, informer flag capturing, informer assassinations, etc.) but it's worth pushing through to get to the main big 9 assassinations (templars). Not a big fan of the present day Animus stuff with Desmond (though it's an interesting idea) but I liked the ending (betrayal reveal) in the Third Crusade setting with Altair & Al Mualim. The game's music is great (as expected as it was composed by the Hitman franchise composer). The 3 main cities (Damascus, Acre, Jerusalem) are all well done and feel unique. The combat system is really well done. Combos and countering feel great. The killing animations after executing a combo & counter are really good. Best part of the game is being able to climb and jump on pretty much anything. If I had to really knock it, it'd be over those annoying ass female beggars that chase you down ("please sir! my family is sick and dying! can't you spare something?! just some coin! please!!!" throwing rocks at you when you climb a building trying to get away. lol) and the retards (literally) in the alleyways and the drunks that push you (& only you) down in a crowd. Overall this game holds up over 10 years later and while it does have its problems, they really don't drag it down too much. I'd give it a solid 7/10. Oh and I played it with the entire HUD turned off. Way more immersive (& tougher) without all that stuff crowding up the screen. Makes you more aware of your surroundings rather than being dependent on the HUD info (life bar, gps/map direction, weapon selection, button control).

Comment

• Age of Empires II (HD) - Multiplayer.
        "The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas".

Comment

• F1 2018

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
          sigpic

Comment

• I haven't played a new video game in years,other than the games with my kid on the Nintendo minis that came out last couple of years.
            I just don't have the time to play any more.
            "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face...." Mike Tyson

Comment

• finished Uncharted 4 today. wow, that game is fucking amazing. one of the best games I have ever played. such games are the reason, why the Playstation is the best console.
              My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
              Vinyls: 60
              Cassettes: 110
              CDs: 216

Comment

• Everyone died of hunger and everything burned down. They ran out of water...It was really sad seeing them die. There was 2 pregnant women there too. As a tear rolled down my face, I realized that it was just a game... and smiled.
                Attached Files
                MrMind's cpu acapellas & Remasters Share 09/12 - 09/13

MrMind's (2pac Remasters)

MrMind 2pac cpu Acapellas

Comment

• Blackops 3 I think

Comment

• Assassins creed odyssey

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
                    sigpic

Comment

• Recently got an Xbox X, add me kuruptsosavage. Currently playing AC Origins.
                      Love.

Comment

• Assassin's Creed: Odyssey

Resident Evil 0 HD REMASTER

Wolfenstein 3D: Spear of Destiny

Vampyr

Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour

They did a good job enhancing Duke Nukem 3D. I feared it might not be as good as the Megaton Edition. I actually like the 20th Anniversary more. It's just missing some extra episodes like Nuclear Winter which aren't that great anyway. They made up for that with a new episode designed by the original designers.

Comment

• Assassins Creed Odyssey

sigpic

Comment

• Red Dead Redemption 2

sigpic

Comment

• I recently discovered SOMA and it's very good! You guys should check this out if haven't already. It's made by the same people that made Amnesia The Dark Descent and Penumbra.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X