X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dominator View Post
    Positively, negatively, neutrally idk
    Haven’t played a new game in like a decade but I remember when I did my reflexes improved
    Mainly positive for me. The downside is when you play horror games. It gets really frustrating. Depends how sensitive you are generally. Sometimes i need someone to snap me back to reality realizing it's just a game, take a chill pill.

It ain't that serious lol.

Comment

• How does gaming affect my life

Games like Battlefield do make me think about the war, how it was back then. If we die in the game, we get a new chance, not in real life
      So yeah, games like that me think about our past, what soldiers went through

Gaming hasn’t affected me in a bad way, i’m not addicted to it
      It does help me relax when i come back home after work, sit down on my couch and start playing

I only have 1 rule when it comes to gaming, no matter what, family and friends are more important

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
      sigpic

Comment

• COD Infinite Warfare

Comment

• God of War - PS4

Comment

• finished Dead Island Remastered (PS4) and now started playing Nier: Automata (PS4)
            My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
            Vinyls: 60
            Cassettes: 110
            CDs: 216

Comment

• God Of War - PS4

Comment

• Originally posted by Fizzymoon View Post
                How does gaming affect my life

Games like Battlefield do make me think about the war, how it was back then. If we die in the game, we get a new chance, not in real life
                So yeah, games like that me think about our past, what soldiers went through

Gaming hasn’t affected me in a bad way, i’m not addicted to it
                It does help me relax when i come back home after work, sit down on my couch and start playing

I only have 1 rule when it comes to gaming, no matter what, family and friends are more important

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
                Mainly positive for me. The downside is when you play horror games. It gets really frustrating. Depends how sensitive you are generally. Sometimes i need someone to snap me back to reality realizing it's just a game, take a chill pill.

It ain't that serious lol.

Haha interesting!
                When I used to game I started to pay attention on little details, especially after playing Resident Evil or Silent Hill wich has detailed maps you need to search for items. And my reflexes improved alot when I played Counter Strike. Downside was whenever I saw a high building or a good spot I thought if that could be a good place to camp with a sniper lol

Comment

And my reflexes improved alot when I played Counter Strike. Downside was whenever I saw a high building or a good spot I thought if that could be a good place to camp with a sniper lol
                  I grew up on Counter-Strike. IMO the best shooter game ever made. I was introduced to that game back in 2002. I was just 11 years old lol. My favorite maps were cs_italy, cs_assault & fy_iceworld. What was yours ?

There were a couple other awesome maps but i don't remember their names at the moment. It's been too long since i last played it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
                    I grew up on Counter-Strike. IMO the best shooter game ever made. I was introduced to that game back in 2002. I was just 11 years old lol. My favorite maps were cs_italy, cs_assault & fy_iceworld. What was yours ?

There were a couple other awesome maps but i don't remember their names at the moment. It's been too long since i last played it.
                    I loved italy! Dust2 and aztec were my favorites too. Later I really got into kreedzing and I enjoyed playing bhop maps. Sometimes I play it once in a while but it’s not so much fun as my skills are gone and I’m getting fragged alot lol

Comment

I loved italy! Dust2 and aztec were my favorites too.
                      YES that's another favorite one i forgot to mention. De_Dust2. Depending on the Map is the deciding factor of what weapons i use. If it's Dust2 or Italy i use the Sniper. For other maps i just go for SMG machine guns n shit.

Don't ask me why lol. It just became a thing.

Comment

• damn, the last time I played counter strike was in 2010. I was in 2 clans ...played also ESL and other leagues. good old days
                        de_dust2, de_dust, cs_assault, de_aztec and de_inferno were my favorites.

on topic:
                        Nier Automata (PS4) ...game has 26 different endings, but only only A-E are important and has cutscenes. you can get multiple endings (exception A-E) in 1 playtrough, so you can get all endings in 5 playthroughs. each playthrough is different (A-E). this game is fucking awesome.
                        My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                        Vinyls: 60
                        Cassettes: 110
                        CDs: 216

Comment

• Fifa 18

Comment

• Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
                            Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

• BioShock 1 still holds up well over 10 years later. The atmosphere is one of the best. They did great with the Art Deco style in an underwater utopia. The characters are really well done. Andrew Ryan, Frank Fontaine, Atlas, Doctor Steinman, Peach Wilkins, Sander Cohen, etc.. The soundtrack and sound design is great. The level design is amazing. Medical Pavilion, Neptune's Bounty, Arcadia, Fort Frolic, etc.. All very well done and unique. I enjoyed a lot of the story being told through the many audio diaries left behind. They did good with the variety of Splicers they threw at you. The Big Daddy/Little Sister encounters were always interesting. The twist was well done. Just all around a very good game. If I had to knock anything? The ending cutscene(s) (felt it was too short), the ending boss was too easy (& the lead up to him was pretty weak and annoying), & the combat isn't the greatest. Specifically the gun play. Though it's far from bad. Loved the plasmids & tonics though. The challenge maps are really well done too. Overall a certified classic. 9/10

Comment

• Crew 2 beta
                                &
                                Far Cry 3 classic edition

sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X