X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sigpic

Comment

• at the moment I playing "Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom" ...a very dope game which disappeared into the crowd

My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
      Vinyls: 60
      Cassettes: 110
      CDs: 216

Comment

• Osmos hd for the new iPad. Amazin game

Comment

• Diablo 3 beta
          Love.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Mass Effect

Comment

• Rented prototype 2 beat it in 3 days with a perfect 1000 gamerscore

Comment

• Just finished Max Payne 3, gonna replay first two now.
                  www.youtube.com/user/LilProphetMusic
                  www.reverbnation.com/LilProphetMusic
                  www.facebook.com/LilProphet
                  www.twitter.com/LilProphetMusic

Comment

• I'm starting to get serious about finishing MW3 campaign. It's pretty fun but so damn scripted and short.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil' Prophet View Post
                      Just finished Max Payne 3, gonna replay first two now.
                      Still need to play this.

Just started with Skyrim, what takes alot hours hahaha.

Comment

• Just done with skyrim, too many damn bugs couldnt finish the civic war quest line
                        Now time to see what witcher 2 is all about
                        My Current PC
                        i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

• Originally posted by mat_turbo View Post
                          Just done with skyrim, too many damn bugs couldnt finish the civic war quest line
                          Now time to see what witcher 2 is all about
                          u play it on pc? xbox or ps3?

Not had any bugs yet. Heard of the patch on ps3, its works pretty fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
                            u play it on pc? xbox or ps3?

Not had any bugs yet. Heard of the patch on ps3, its works pretty fine.
                            I had on 360, wish I had of got on PC though. I had no bugs until I completed the main quest and tried to continue with the stormcloaks quest and there is no map marker and I cant click on active quest seems quite a few people had this problem on the 360. Also had a problem with firing arrows they would just flop in front of me 1/4 of the time.
                            My Current PC
                            i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

• Originally posted by mat_turbo View Post
                              I had on 360, wish I had of got on PC though. I had no bugs until I completed the main quest and tried to continue with the stormcloaks quest and there is no map marker and I cant click on active quest seems quite a few people had this problem on the 360. Also had a problem with firing arrows they would just flop in front of me 1/4 of the time.
                              I doubt I can still do the stormcloack guest lol. I just played 8 hours, but they already hate me, and I killed some hahaha.

Btw

I can join alot groups/amrys atm. the imperial asked me, and 3-4 other groups. I can only join one in the whole game?

Comment

• Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
                                I doubt I can still do the stormcloack guest lol. I just played 8 hours, but they already hate me, and I killed some hahaha.

Btw

I can join alot groups/amrys atm. the imperial asked me, and 3-4 other groups. I can only join one in the whole game?
                                You can join either stormcloaks or imperial I would go with imperials based on less bugs, thats the only 1 you have to make a choice. You can also join thiefs guild, 2 colleges, dark brotherhood and comapnions. You should enjoy though I prefered to oblivion besides my issues and it a bit to easy at times.
                                My Current PC

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X