Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I started playing "Dead Space (PS3)" yesterday, a fantastic game.
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Comment

• pes 2011
      sigpic

Comment

• Started playin' " Risen: Blood Curse " (PS3), it's a great horrific game.
        KDash Makaveli / Bay Area addict addict ...

Comment

• call of duty: black ops...

just found out that bonus game called dead ops.... MAN!! what kind of shit is that?? im happy i found that shit out, makes aLOT of fun!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Govenor View Post
            call of duty: black ops...

just found out that bonus game called dead ops.... MAN!! what kind of shit is that?? im happy i found that shit out, makes aLOT of fun!!!
            Call Of Duty 3 had a Zombie Mode zoo.
            My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
            Vinyls: 60
            Cassettes: 110
            CDs: 216

Comment

• wwe allstars....shit sucked

Comment

• i have played alot wwe 2009 on the ps2,and on the xbox Gta 4
                sigpic

Comment

• The Witcher 2 on Pc, man what a game 10/10. Best looking game I have ever played.

Comment

• Last week i got 3 PS3 games for € 50,-

Killzone 3 << Beautiful game, great singleplayer. Still have to play the multi player.

Virtua Tennis 4 << Nice game to play with 4 players, always fun.

Motorstorm Apocalypse << Played it for 10 minutes... Surely better then the first and the second but still, have to give it some decent time.

But yea ive been playing Killzone 3 for the last 2 days and i love it. Great action and the graphics are just sick, if you ask me it looks better then Crysis 2 on PS3. Great cut-scenes so far and i think im halfway tru right now.

Comment

• I didn't think this would be as good as San Andreas or even Vice City and I was right. This is still a nice game. They finally dropped the cartoon graphics for something more realistic. The attention to detail is insane. You need a beast of a PC to run this smoothly.

Comment

• TouchFlyFree on MacBook

Comment

• Originally posted by skitzo View Post

I didn't think this would be as good as San Andreas or even Vice City and I was right. This is still a nice game. They finally dropped the cartoon graphics for something more realistic. The attention to detail is insane. You need a beast of a PC to run this smoothly.
                          Ha that's funny... Here's what I've been playing.

I've pretty much had to force myself through this though. I don't get much game time because of my job (pretty much only weekends) So I've been grinding through this trying to get it over. I'm about half way through the Ballad of Gay Tony and all done with The Lost and the Damned. TBOGT is by far my favorite storyline though of all the parts to GTA4.

Comment

• Been playing some Bastion on the Xbox. Superb arcade game
                            Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

• not much to say as i've barely touched it yet but looks to be as good as the first

Comment

• Left 4 Dead

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X