The Mandalorian | Official Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mandalorian | Official Trailer

The Mandalorian is an upcoming American space-opera web television series scheduled to premiere on Disney+ on November 12, 2019. Set in the Star Wars universe, the series will take place a few years after the events of Return of the Jedi.

After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. “The Mandalorian” is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic.

The Mandalorian – Official Trailer 2

“Mandalorian, look outside. They’re waiting for you.” Watch the brand new trailer for #TheMandalorian , an original Star Wars series. Start streaming Nov. 12, only on #DisneyPlus.

Comment

The Mandalorian | Special Look

The Mandalorian | Exclusive Clip

Comment

The Mandalorian | Season 2 Official Trailer | Disney+

The new season of The Mandalorian starts streaming Friday, October 30, only on Disney+.

The Mandalorian and the Child continue their journey, facing enemies and rallying allies as they make their way through a dangerous galaxy in the tumultuous era after the collapse of the Galactic Empire. “The Mandalorian” stars Pedro Pascal, Gina Carano, Carl Weathers and Giancarlo Esposito. Directors for the new season include Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni, Bryce Dallas Howard, Rick Famuyiwa, Carl Weathers, Peyton Reed and Robert Rodriguez. Showrunner Jon Favreau serves as executive producer along with Dave Filoni, Kathleen Kennedy and Colin Wilson, with Karen Gilchrist serving as co-executive producer.

Comment

Was that Sasha banks I saw? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by BayAreasFinest View Post
            Was that Sasha banks I saw? Lol
            Yes

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
            First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X