Snowfall Season 3 Trailer (HD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snowfall Season 3 Trailer (HD)

It's the summer of 1984, and it's Season 3 of Snowfall. Crack cocaine is spreading like wildfire through South Central Los Angeles, continuing its path of destruction and changing the culture forever.

thought this would've got canceled since Singleton passed away.

can we expect to see less gay male back fucking rape scenes? what was up with singleton and that shit, just like we all heard about if he produced the Pac biopic movie, he wanted jail rape scenes, 3-sume scenes with his mom, my god that guy was just really sick sometimes, he must have a thing for gay poop dick rape

Comment

[MENTION=15869]Danijel82 i might check it out, was season 1 and 2 good? have you ever checked out power?
      It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenomenon View Post
        [MENTION=15869]Danijel82 i might check it out, was season 1 and 2 good? have you ever checked out power?
        I watched first three seasons of "Power" and I liked it, it grows on you with time.

This is basically Freeway Rick story made by late John Singleton, in a setting which I like better, Los Angeles in the mid-80's.

Comment

Originally posted by Danijel82 View Post
          I watched first three seasons of "Power" and I liked it, it grows on you with time.

This is basically Freeway Rick story made by late John Singleton, in a setting which I like better, Los Angeles in the mid-80's.
          i'll check it out since i am actually interested in freeway rick. thanks for that

yh i was surprised that i actually liked power since im not such a great fan of 50
          any reason why you didn't watch the rest of the series? im looking forward season 6 of power
          It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

i'll check it out since i am actually interested in freeway rick. thanks for that

yh i was surprised that i actually liked power since im not such a great fan of 50
            any reason why you didn't watch the rest of the series? im looking forward season 6 of power
            I watched them all at once, everything that was released by that time, like I usually do with the TV series. And then I never remembered to get back to it (like I usually do).

Comment

i'll check it out since i am actually interested in freeway rick.
              He talked to Vlad recently, in case you missed it:

Freeway Rick on Moving Thousands of Kilos, Making Millions, Assassination Attempts (Full Interview)

Comment

Originally posted by Danijel82 View Post
                He talked to Vlad recently, in case you missed it:

Freeway Rick on Moving Thousands of Kilos, Making Millions, Assassination Attempts (Full Interview)

thank you brother i will check it out.

Comment

SNOWFALL SEASON 4

Snowfall S04 1080p AMZN WEBRip x265-BvS

First three episodes:

https://mega.nz/file/7xRk3ThC#btyiBE...lCY9_lI9j8iY4s

https://mega.nz/file/uxRSVZyb#H144BQ...qlh6m4WihhOpMw

https://mega.nz/file/Wts2EIZK#P7JL7Y...cZtePH4DrFCSAU

Comment

It's a very good show. I binge-watched season one last year. I'm starting season two.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X