Sons of Anarchy - Collector's Set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sons of Anarchy - Collector's Set

Get ready for SAMCRO's final ride when Sons of Anarchy: The Collector's Set arrives on Blu-ray from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment on November 11, 2014. Relive every episode from the first six seasons of TV's most intense, dramatic show. The special edition box set comes in an exquisite recreation of the iconic SAMCRO Reaper clubhouse table, perfect to serve as a centerpiece in any true fan's home.

The Sons of Anarchy final season will premiere on FX on September 9, 2014 and arrive on Blu-ray and DVD in early 2015. If ratings in the key demo of 18-49 year-olds eclipse last season's numbers, Kurt Sutter promises to host a once-in-a-lifetime viewing party for the series finale. Scheduled for December 9, VIP fans at the exclusive event will have the opportunity to meet the cast and crew behind the epic series and participate in a taping of "Anarchy Afterword."

Sons of Anarchy is an adrenalized drama with darkly comedic undertones that explores a notorious outlaw motorcycle club's (MC) desire to protect its livelihood while ensuring that their simple, sheltered town of Charming, California remains exactly that, charming. The MC must confront threats from drug dealers, corporate developers, and overzealous law officers. Behind the MC's familial lifestyle and legally thriving automotive shop is a ruthless and illegal arms business driven by the seduction of money, power, and blood.

In Season Six, Jackson 'Jax' Teller (Charlie Hunnam) has finally solidified his leadership of Sons of Anarchy by murdering Clay Morrow, his stepfather, for past sins. Season Six ends with his formidable mother, Gemma, committing an unpardonable sin. Unbeknownst to Jax, she brutally murders his wife, Dr. Tara Knowles, thinking she's protecting the club. Juice Ortiz kills Sheriff Eli Roosevelt to protect Gemma. Season Seven begins ten days later with Jax in jail on a parole violation, grappling with the loss of the woman he loved. With the club's full support, he sets in motion the brutal machinations that will lead to complete and merciless retribution.

This collector's set includes the first 6 seasons of Sons of Anarchy plus a slot for the 7th, and final, season.

Pre-Order: http://www.amazon.ca/Sons-Anarchy-Se...bluraycom0c-20

saw that on a blu-ray forum ~2 months ago
    the German Digipaks (+Slipcase) are the best single releases you can get worldwide so I buy these releases instead of the complete box

here a pic of season 1 German release ...fucking love these releases
    Slipcase

Digipak (Back Side)

Digipak (inner side)

I love complete boxes and will buy the Dexter box and The Walking Dead box and maybe the Breaking Bad box one day but in case of Sons Of Anarchy I prefer the single releases
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Comment

Yea the Box-Set is the English Release/Language. That´s why I bought only the Single Seasons.
      Season 3 & 4 also looks good.

But this Boxset is definitely nice to have for a SoA freak There is also another Box-Set in Blu-Ray but only Season 1-4 but nothing official

Comment

they are both really awesome but wtf with this i want seasons 1-7 if ya know what i mean be nicer to have the complete set.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
          they are both really awesome but wtf with this i want seasons 1-7 if ya know what i mean be nicer to have the complete set.
          it depends on how the single seasons were released! did they released each season in just an amaray case then I would prefer the complete boxset ...but in case of the SOA I prefer the single German seasons. look each season of TWD has such a nice collector's edition that I dont think they cant top that with the complete boxset
          My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
          Vinyls: 60
          Cassettes: 110
          CDs: 216

Comment

That is a beautiful set.
            Love.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X