Jay Leno NBC Won't Pull Plug Prematurely

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Leno NBC Won't Pull Plug Prematurely

Jay Leno will be beached when his contract is up ... but not a day before -- this according to sources connected to NBC.

Jimmy Fallon will be replacing Jay on "The Tonight Show" when Jay's contract is up in September, 2014. There's been a buzz that NBC may not want to wait and will make the change before Jay's contract expires. Not gonna happen.

Informed sources connected with the network tell TMZ ... when Jay renegotiated his contract during the Conan O'Brien mess, he demanded and got several penalty clauses that would make NBC take an ENORMOUS financial hit if they pull the plug early.

We do not know specifically how much of a penalty NBC would have to pay, but we're told Jay made it so big, it would be too much for NBC to swallow.

Why would they want Jimmy Fallon to replace Jay? That dude has never been funny.

Comment

Jimmy fallon sucks!

Comment

guess its difference in opinion lol i find jimmy fallon quite funny myself

Comment

I fucking hate Conan O'Brian, they should pull the plug on him and keep the chin on air

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
          Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

cant stand leno,

conan>jimmy>leno
            GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X