Alcatraz Cancelled by FOX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alcatraz Cancelled by FOX

As they order several new series for fall, FOX has cancelled Alcatraz, reports Deadline. The J.J. Abrams-produced series debuted to decent numbers, but continued to fall most weeks in the ratings - notably falling again the week it aired its season finale (most shows at least receive a finale bump).

It hasn't been all bad news for J.J. Abrams this past week though. FOX has ordered a fifth season of Fringe, while NBC have ordered his new series Revolution, from Supernatural creator Eric Kripke.

The news about Alcatraz comes on a busy day for FOX, as they ordered five new series and renewed Touch for a second season.

This leaves The Finder as the only series FOX has yet to make a decision on, though it's not looking good for the low-rated Bones spinoff.

Update: Alas, there goes The Finder! FOX have cancelled that series as well, says TVLine.

i enjoyed this for a while but then it got silly so figured it wouldn't last the distance

Comment

well that didnt last long lol

Comment

I knew that this would get cancelled.
        Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

Suprised it lasted this long but wasnt althat bad.. Finder was garbage though

Sent from my DROIDX

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X