BREAKING BAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BREAKING BAD

I'm not much a TV buff ... but one show that I love is BREAKING BAD. Unfortunately, I just read that the show is being delayed because AMC figures there'd be less competition if the 4th season started in July rather than march. Because of the numerous awards and tons of media attention I figured it would be the other shows that would want to reschedule around BREAKING BAD. WTF is up with that...

----------------------------
    July 2011 seems a long way away, doesn't it? It sounds almost... futuristic.

Unfortunately, that futuristic date will be the premiere of Breaking Bad's fourth season, which has been pushed back four months from its original March start date, according to Deadline TV.

""I think what AMC is thinking here is there will be less competition for us -- particularly from the broadcast networks -- if we launch our season during the summer than if we come back again like we did this time in March," shared star Bryan Cranston, who plays the main character Walter White on AMC's hit series.

If you're worried about still having a year to get your Breaking Bad fix, don't worry. AMC will be churning out mini-episodes for you over the break. The show goes back into production in January, when these short clips (less than five minutes) will be filmed.

"The idea is to keep people aware and interested in the show during the long time away. But I, for one, am eager to make these little interstitials important. I don't want them to be simply filler or recap, but something that actually moves the storyline forward. If we're going to do it, it ought to be a real part of the larger show," Cranston shared.

This means, unfortunately for the show, that it will miss the window of opportunity for next year's Emmys. If Bryan Cranston wins for Best Actor in a Drama this year, he won't be able to go for four-in-a-row, which is kind of sad.

In any case, this move will push either Mad Men or Rubicon out of the way to make room for Bad. Could we see a delayed second season for Rubicon, or an early one? Or will we start seeing a spring premiere for Mad Men? How this affects the rest of the schedule is a big question, and we're all still trying to figure it out.

Breaking bad is a damn good show. I was suprised at how they turned that shit around in the last episode of the 3rd season.... certainly a good cliffhanger.
    Originally posted by Ruckus
    Seriously though...Nobody can be compaired to Pac..People might say Game or some shit but the truth..The Game is wack as fuck.
    Want to see some Daaaaank Buds??
    Want to download All the Pac songs DJ Screw has mixed

Comment

Se4 starts this sunday.

been along time coming

Comment

I've been waiting a year for this can't wait to see the new season.

Comment

this is such a great television show .
          this is what people should be watching instead of american idol,and top model.

programs like this show the grittier side of reality.
          "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face...." Mike Tyson

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X