Comment

• Argentina 3-1 Switzerland

Belgium 2-1 USA

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9066841/rakim_on_tha_mic/

Comment

• [MENTION=966]DJ T.O.B

You must be one smiling motherfucker

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
                    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

• They keep showing it on TV here & it's funny as shit. But I can't find it on youtube, it's this one commentator that goes ape shit from a specific goal(s) in the 2014 World Cup, and he screams

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL for like 2 minutes without pausing or catching a breath, anyone seen this or know where to find?

Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

• Damn proud of Algeria, seems that nobody thought they could do it that way

Comment

• Originally posted by PainIsLove4Thugz View Post
                          Damn proud of Algeria, seems that nobody thought they could do it that way
                          They played really good until the 75 mark of the game, then Germany was in full attack mode & Algeria could only play defense. Was sad for me

Comment

• Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
                            They played really good until the 75 mark of the game, then Germany was in full attack mode & Algeria could only play defense. Was sad for me
                            I'm french, my father's algerian, my mom's father was german, and i got an italian name, so i'm sad but i still got a chance to be proud of an other team ha ha

Comment

• Originally posted by PainIsLove4Thugz View Post
                              I'm french, my father's algerian, my mom's father was german, and i got an italian name, so i'm sad but i still got a chance to be proud of an other team ha ha
                              With Australia & Italy out, my heart is with France for the WC at this point because I have many French & Italian relatives that live in France, I want them to be happy

Comment

• Argentina 4-1 Switzerland
                                Belgium 1-1 Usa

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X