X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal won.

Comment

• France 2-1 Rep. of Ireland
      Thierry Henry cheating antics reminds me why I've never liked him since WC98.

Slovenia advance 1-0 on aggregate versus Russia
      I'm happy for them too bad Russia is missing out for the second time.

Portugal advance over Bosina but I really wished that Bosnia made it to the World Cup, that would of really complete the qualifiers.

Other teams that qualified was Greece (a first in 15 years), Algeria (finally the suspense and drama is over) and Uruguay who just beat Costa Rica 2-1 on aggregate to cop that 32nd WC vacancy in South Africa.

Comment

• I dont think it was Henrys thought. Everyones going to hate him now due to the fact he did that, but I think that it was just instinct to do it. Was really sad to see Repbulic of Ireland go out thought. They played really well and battled really hard. Especially McShane and Dunne.

If only Robbie Keane would have just chipped it over the keeper instead of trying to dribble it past the keeper and Duff putting a bit more placement on his shot, which took a slight deflection of Sagna. Overall a very entertaining game.

Comment

• Atletico Bilbao drew with Barcelona and Messi also got injured:

Comment

• Woah thats got to hurt!

Did anyone see the results form the Barclays Premier League??

Tottenham beat Wigan 9-1!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiva View Post
              Woah thats got to hurt!

Did anyone see the results form the Barclays Premier League??

Tottenham beat Wigan 9-1!!!!
              NO you gotta be joking I was just watching the pictures from the game I didn't know that happened

Comment

• Originally posted by Umbaka View Post
                NO you gotta be joking I was just watching the pictures from the game I didn't know that happened
                IM BEING SERIOUS!! Defoe scored 5 goals!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiva View Post
                  IM BEING SERIOUS!! Defoe scored 5 goals!!
                  I know I was in shock over that score how do your morale recover after getting nine goals scored against you

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X