Poor Germany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushi View Post
    thats a weak argument to go at germany...

if germany is nothing but naturalized players then what the fuck is france??

lol

at least germany has its own football culture, i see naturalized german players playing the german way, its not like germany is borrowing others tactics and playstyles

holland deserves props at the formation level, but holland does not have a proper playstyle, its like a wannabe brazil today, wannabe spain tomorrow, and no need to hate on germany because you borrow from them too

this is one of the must garbage bullshit I have ever heard lol.

You can like holland or not, I dont give a fuck. But saying Holland never have his own play style or football culture, shows your knowlegde about football.

Holland is world wide known by their own play style and own football culture lol. Barcelona is playing like the Holland school of football lol. For example the way ajax play and played is still a big example for alot of coaches on the highest level.

And this topic was only ment sarcastic.........................................

Comment

we Germans use the BLITZKRIEG tactic
      My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
      Vinyls: 60
      Cassettes: 110
      CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
        this is one of the must garbage bullshit I have ever heard lol.

You can like holland or not, I dont give a fuck. But saying Holland never have his own play style or football culture, shows your knowlegde about football.

Holland is world wide known by their own play style and own football culture lol. Barcelona is playing like the Holland school of football lol. For example the way ajax play and played is still a big example for alot of coaches on the highest level.

And this topic was only ment sarcastic.........................................
        i successfully trolled the troll thread maker, and i didnt even used the strong arguments lol.

so you want to talk about the dutch school of football?

then let's talk about Nuremberg, wich class of school is that?

Comment

thats a weak argument to go at germany...

if germany is nothing but naturalized players then what the fuck is france??

lol

at least germany has its own football culture, i see naturalized german players playing the german way, its not like germany is borrowing others tactics and playstyles

holland deserves props at the formation level, but holland does not have a proper playstyle, its like a wannabe brazil today, wannabe spain tomorrow, and no need to hate on germany because you borrow from them too

why wannabe spain, why wannabe brazil...spain is good team, they played good new football. But I do not want to talk to you about football omg...

Not take everything so seriously bro

Comment

Originally posted by Passion View Post
            why wannabe spain, why wannabe brazil...spain is good team, they played good new football. But I do not want to talk to you about football omg...

Not take everything so seriously bro
            so you too obviously missed the fact my post was so outrageously crafted to piss off and get a reaction from any dutch fan, in this case LV.

and it worked, so you're just bonus points now.

im totally ontopic fellas

Comment

i successfully trolled the troll thread maker, and i didnt even used the strong arguments lol.

so you want to talk about the dutch school of football?

then let's talk about Nuremberg, wich class of school is that?

And I trolled that the troller that try to troll the thread maker

It looks like, you realised you said something dumb and changed from serious to trolling lol.

Comment

right, and thats what you're now saying to avoid adressing the epic nuremberg game.

wich part of the renowed dutch school is that?

but if you still think i was serious, want my honest opinion of holland?

same of what i think of portugal, barks loud enough to upset the contenders sometimes, but never wins anything major.

Comment

right, and thats what you're now saying to avoid adressing the epic nuremberg game.

wich part of the renowed dutch school is that?

but if you still think i was serious, want my honest opinion of holland?

same of what i think of portugal, barks loud enough to upset the contenders sometimes, but never wins anything major.
                  You based your Barks loud thing only on 1 match? Dutch teams are well known by fair but hard play.

The only countrys that are known by crying alot are Germany, Italy, Portugal, Brazil and Spain lol. And Ofcourse we dont win as much as Germany, You know how much times Germany is bigger then Holland? I think Holland as a little country, is doing super great things.

Still ajax>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all german clubs with european prices

Comment

you missed my point again and mixed up the trolling part with the serious bit.

portugal and holland are the eternal top contenders who never win a major competition, if they ever do it will be viewed as long due, finally happened. not an upset like greece in 2004.

i wasnt dissing holland this time lol

and i agree on the ajax bit

Comment

Lars is right on that point that they are doing great work there in holland if u look from the side that they are a little countrie , but u must also say that holland failed most time when it comes down to the real buisiness , i mean where are they now lol , they must overthink their phillosophie i think , they must create a new strategie for the future if they will becom big one time again . and hell yeah i like the german team lets see what they are doing against italy / england on the semi finals ...

it would be great to see spain and germany at the finals and then we beat them that would be a great revenge and this german team have deserved it , they are playing such a great football man <3

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
                        LOL

German Players?

ahh good picture and most of them even dont sing the national hymn what fraud to themself and their fans.
                        khedira and özil ran around with their tunesia and turkey flags, when they won with real madrid....
                        collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

[MENTION=608]2PAC

i am extremely sad ur team didnt make it to finals ... really angry at u for this Marooshy

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X