EURO 2012 - Poland/Ukraine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EURO 2012 - Poland/Ukraine

OK. I thought to start a thread about Euro 2012. We have 4 groups with 16 teams.

GROUP A
    Poland (POL)
    Greece (GRE)
    Russia (RUS)
    Czech Republic (CZE)

GROUP B
    Netherlands (NED)
    Denmark (DEN)
    Germany (GER)
    Portugal (POR)

GROUP C
    Spain (ESP)
    Italy (ITA)
    Republic of Ireland (IRL)
    Croatia (CRO)

GROUP D
    Ukraine (UKR)
    Sweden (SWE)
    France (FRA)
    England (ENG)

So what are your thought on this tournament? Do you have a favourite team? Do you think someone will make a surprise? Are you going to watch it?

I thought of this thread as place to chat about anything related to this tournament, so I will sticky it... lol

discuss
    2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

i want England to win as i do every competition, but fucking Spain or Germany will this year i think

Comment

Originally posted by Tron View Post
      i want England to win as i do every competition, but fucking Spain or Germany will this year i think
      Sure Spain is strong and with Germans you never know. They fight till the last second...

Comment

Will be good, the time difference is a bonus.. some competitions over the years have been shit, some matches i remember watching in some comps where at like 10am lol

Comment

G E R M A N Y
          My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
          Vinyls: 60
          Cassettes: 110
          CDs: 216

Comment

Group B looks like the group of death. Anyone else agree?
            Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

You guys want to play a game, when the euro starts we "bet" on every game, those that get the score correct get 3 pts, maybe in the end the winner can get some sort of little prize dunno. People need to sign up tho because once the euro start u cant just jump in.

I want russia, germany and france to win.

Comment

Originally posted by HazeSilver View Post
                You guys want to play a game, when the euro starts we "bet" on every game, those that get the score correct get 3 pts, maybe in the end the winner can get some sort of little prize dunno. People need to sign up tho because once the euro start u cant just jump in.

You can by all means run a comp like this if you want too... i'm down for starters

if you are happy to as and when figure some rules out and we can go from there

Comment

Ofcourse holland will win.

Fuck germany and portugal! Hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Tron View Post
                    You can by all means run a comp like this if you want too... i'm down for starters

if you are happy to as and when figure some rules out and we can go from there
                    Nice yea I'm down. I'll think of some rules, anyone who wants to share some rules feel free. For sign ups, should we create a new thread or keep it all in here?

Comment

Make a new one if you want man, your idea.. i will help you out if need be but you in charge

2 bonus points for maybe predicting the exact score for the game, 1 for just saying who would win... those sort of rules you mean...?

Comment

Croatia GOT to win this shit!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hobomotel View Post
                          Group B looks like the group of death. Anyone else agree?
                          Indeed. All teams in it are good with amazing players. It will be hard for anyone to get in the next round...

Originally posted by HazeSilver View Post

Good idea...

Comment

This is year of Polland! We're gonna win this shit! if not we are kick some asses outside the stadium!!

honestly we're gonna play just 3 matches like always...

first match
                            match for everythin
                            and match for the honour

all lose even in this lame eazy group

Comment

I made a thread for the 2pac-forum game, Great idea!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X