Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well here's what i learned....Greenbay looks phenomenal !

we couldnt stop you guys to save our life!
    at least your first teamers. and the only reason we did good is because 6 of your starters on D didnt play.

so that game sucked for me b/c I thought we were better than that. but at least you guys look really good. to me anyway

Comment

yea.. the first team looked good as hell from what i can remember but i was just sooo drunk that i really dont remember sht... and they were saying through out the week that ryan grant was not going to play due to that head shot he took last week but yet he ended up playing anyways... they gotta make up there mind on what the hell they gonna do!! lol.. im gonna have to youtube that game to see some highlights or somthin... i dont remember sht!!!!!! im so pissed... i waited all that time and dont remember lmao...

Comment

Go Vikings
        https://www.youtube.com/user/Schreibs21

Comment

Originally posted by Schreibs21 View Post
          Go Vikings

i hope you burn heffa.... its all about them big ol' packers...

Comment

Originally posted by Joaquin Phoenix View Post
            i hope you burn heffa.... its all about them big ol' packers...
            look back at the 99-04 Vikings, all offense no defense. That's what the Packers are right now.

Comment

look back at the 99-04 Vikings, all offense no defense. That's what the Packers are right now.
              i remember there being a 15-1 vikings team sometime during that time...

Comment

Packers had the #1 rush defense in the league last year, and Charles Woodson almost won defensive player of the year so i dont know what your talking about

Comment

i remember there being a 15-1 vikings team sometime during that time...
                  That was '98

Originally posted by BoNity View Post
                  Packers had the #1 rush defense in the league last year, and Charles Woodson almost won defensive player of the year so i dont know what your talking about
                  Charles Woodson actually won defensive player of the year last year, but that's individual. Do I need to remind you of the Arizona playoff game last year?

Comment

Do I need to remind you of the Arizona playoff game last year?

oh please dont...

or i will be forced to remind you of the vikings game 16 of the 03 season.....

Comment

well only 1 team wants to be reminded of last year.

That sucks about Sidney Rice and Percy Harvin though.

Comment

oh please dont...

or i will be forced to remind you of the vikings game 16 of the 03 season.....
                        Fuckin Cardinals, always ruining things....

Comment

Football season about to start people!!! Any Eagles fans in the house? I'm excited for this year..No more McFagg. I must say last pre season game wasn't to great but I'm looking forward to seeing Vick and Desean

Comment

Originally posted by MsDelicious View Post
                            Football season about to start people!!! Any Eagles fans in the house? I'm excited for this year..No more McFagg. I must say last pre season game wasn't to great but I'm looking forward to seeing Vick and Desean

i saw the last eagles game... vick was sooooo off!!!.. he just doesnt seem to have his mind in the game anymore!!! everything he threw was either way off the mark or intercepted..... i couldnt believe it...

Comment

i saw the last eagles game... vick was sooooo off!!!.. he just doesnt seem to have his mind in the game anymore!!! everything he threw was either way off the mark or intercepted..... i couldnt believe it...
                              I know I was a bit disappointed. You know we had him all season last year and didn't use him to his ability. I think they still were trying to make him pay for his recent trouble with his dog fight charges, setting an example that the NFL doesn't take things like that lightly. He should have been in way more. I think because of that it has thrown his game off a lot. Desean is my fave he is def a killer. Can't wait to see him in action again.

Comment

oh.. mm.. you must be high...

so how bout that game last night B ??????????? i missed a lot of it at first due to me being drunk and sidetracked by other things but i got to watch what i missed after... thank god for DVR....

as far as being able to sleep before a game... i dont have that problem... lol.. and im surprised about that now that you mention it...
                                im not sure..just doesnt really interest me anymore..i was real excited..at first...maybe its just cuz its pre-season and pre-season is borin...
                                Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X