53 year old with more heart then Cleveland Browns team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 53 year old with more heart then Cleveland Browns team

[MENTION=15569]FreeEmAll opposing offenses would panic and run away from this galactic beast

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

they would have no other choice if they knew what was good for them

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
    First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by KW View Post
      https://youtube.com/shorts/OIF4JCILvbo?feature=share

[MENTION=15569]FreeEmAll opposing offenses would panic and run away from this galactic beast
      The tree was rotten and black at its base. Iv toppled a few trees like this as a kid goofing off. Don't get me wrong, you still got to apply pressure, but even a kid with heart could knock that tree down in the same manner.

Comment

former NFL player shows why tj watts inferior to Myles Garret

absolutely terrifying the way his hand just verilated across the tree

verilate definition

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
        First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X