Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seahawks going to the super bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seahawks going to the super bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[MENTION=747]Papaveli

its our turn!!

how about my boy Sherman from compton!

He went Booker T on the mic. I think Denver will win tho.

Comment

Originally posted by BoNity View Post
      [MENTION=747]Papaveli

its our turn!!

how about my boy Sherman from compton!

im happy for you bro... its such a good and exciting feeling man!! i hope they can pull it out!!

i really dont have a favorite to win because either team winning will be a great story... peyton winning another superbowl... or a young dominate team winning the superbowl...

i can imagine the feeling you had when that last pass was intercepted!!!! its bringing back memories of 2010 for me all over again.. lol... it took me a week to get over the packers being knocked off by the 49ers... i had a feeling of "what am i going to do with my life now?" kind of feeling... lol.. a feeling that i thought i was never gonna get over... but somehow i did lol. and im fine and accepting now of what happened...

hopefully they win so you can experience that amazing feeling of winning the superbowl! its great man... and im not being cocking or joking.. i really hope you get to

anyway.. good luck to you and your team!! we'll be seeing you up there next year!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Papaveli View Post
        im happy for you bro... its such a good and exciting feeling man!! i hope they can pull it out!!

i really dont have a favorite to win because either team winning will be a great story... peyton winning another superbowl... or a young dominate team winning the superbowl...

i can imagine the feeling you had when that last pass was intercepted!!!! its bringing back memories of 2010 for me all over again.. lol... it took me a week to get over the packers being knocked off by the 49ers... i had a feeling of "what am i going to do with my life now?" kind of feeling... lol.. a feeling that i thought i was never gonna get over... but somehow i did lol. and im fine and accepting now of what happened...

hopefully they win so you can experience that amazing feeling of winning the superbowl! its great man... and im not being cocking or joking.. i really hope you get to

anyway.. good luck to you and your team!! we'll be seeing you up there next year!!!
        thanks man.

Yeah i know that losing feeling all to well, when we lost the superbowl to pittsburgh i wanted to die, fucking sucks. I hope we dont lose again but i like our chances, peyton has played weak ass defenses all year, he has NO IDEA how good we are on D, he's gonna get a rude awakening. when n***** come against us we knock mutha f****** out. they play pansy ass finesse shit in dever against chump Defenses.

btw that 4th down TD A-Rod threw was fucking awesome. Yall gotta running game now! Lacy is a stud

Comment

The last words @ the end of his rant did he say "M.O.B!"?

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
          Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by ELKLOCKADOR View Post
            The last words @ the end of his rant did he say "M.O.B!"?
            hahhah.. he said L.O.B

it reminds me of pac saying MOB though lol... just by the way he says it

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X