Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron Hernandez...quite possibly the dumbest motherfucker in sports history

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Who is this guy? in the youtube video. really annoying to listen to lol.
    Love.

Comment

Innocent until proven guilty unless you live in england where I believe its guilty until proven innocent if I am correct

Comment

Originally posted by MobFigga357 View Post
        Innocent until proven guilty unless you live in england where I believe its guilty until proven innocent if I am correct
        There's too much evidence against him. I'm all for protection of innocence but there's just too much pointing at him being guilty for us to say he's innocent. He's definitely guilty. He was an incredibly talented football player and threw away all that money and talent to become a gang banger. You know what they say about tight ends who end up going to jail to become wide receivers!

Comment

Originally posted by Creative Mind View Post
          There's too much evidence against him. I'm all for protection of innocence but there's just too much pointing at him being guilty for us to say he's innocent. He's definitely guilty. He was an incredibly talented football player and threw away all that money and talent to become a gang banger. You know what they say about tight ends who end up going to jail to become wide receivers!
          im simply saying let the man have a fair trial. Its up to the jury. The defense could come up with a better angle. Look at casey anthony for example. OJ simpson as well

Comment

im simply saying let the man have a fair trial. Its up to the jury. The defense could come up with a better angle. Look at casey anthony for example. OJ simpson as well
            Of course he'll be given a fair trial, but any jury will convict him. There won't be any wiggle room for his defense team because they tried to convince the judge twice to let him post bail and they were denied twice. I understand what you meant by the OJ Simpson comment but Hernandez should not be let off the hook at all. The guy has no brains and is dangerous keeping fully loaded assault rifles lying around his house and illegally carrying a pistol in the streets.

Comment

there was already a civil suit against him at one time cuz it appears that he shot some dude in the face at the beginning of the year... lol... and now he is being investigated for a double homicide that happened last year as well...

so it appears that he just started shooting and killing everyone and thought he could keep getting away with it... lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Creative Mind View Post
                Of course he'll be given a fair trial, but any jury will convict him. There won't be any wiggle room for his defense team because they tried to convince the judge twice to let him post bail and they were denied twice. I understand what you meant by the OJ Simpson comment but Hernandez should not be let off the hook at all. The guy has no brains and is dangerous keeping fully loaded assault rifles lying around his house and illegally carrying a pistol in the streets.
                There was another man arrested as well. Lets not jump to conclusions before all the evidence is presented. Lots of pro athletes have guns so in my opinion that pic of him means nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Papaveli View Post
                  there was already a civil suit against him at one time cuz it appears that he shot some dude in the face at the beginning of the year... lol... and now he is being investigated for a double homicide that happened last year as well...

so it appears that he just started shooting and killing everyone and thought he could keep getting away with it... lol..
                  we simply do not know all thd facts at this moment. I would hate to see an innocent man be found guilty of a crime he didnt commit

Comment

There was another man arrested as well. Lets not jump to conclusions before all the evidence is presented. Lots of pro athletes have guns so in my opinion that pic of him means nothing
                    there were 3 men arrested actually, all 3 were in the car with the murder victim and all three knew he was going to die. whether Hernandez pulled the trigger or not is the only question, either way he is still going to be put away for murder.

Comment

we simply do not know all thd facts at this moment. I would hate to see an innocent man be found guilty of a crime he didnt commit
                      the fact is that they got video of him leaving his house with a gun... video of his house view street light servalince going to and coming back from the crime scene and then video of him re-entering his home with a gun... lol... aaron hernandez rental car keys were in the victims pocket... cell phone towers traces aarons phone to the crime scene at the exact time...

they literally have everything on film or tracked via cell phone towers... the only thing they dont know for sure is who pulled the trigger... but that really doesnt matter unless he can prove that he didnt know that the victim was going to be killed... but its gonna be hard... its prolly gonna end up with the other two verses him for a better deal.. so its gonna be his word verses theirs.... that could really suck for him...

trust me.... i dont want to see a innocent man go down either... but the fact that he already had a civil suit that was dropped and then re-opened recently from a guy that says that aaron shot him in the face shows me that aaron was willing and down to the pull the trigger on someone...

whatever happened... someone like him shouldnt have been anywhere NEAR what happened that night... if hes "innocent" and goes down for this.... hes a fcking dumbazz.... and this will be a lesson for the next legal multi-millionare who wants to get involved with or still live that street life.... if you can get out then get the FCK out.... but i hate when people that dont know sht about it think they can all of a sudden go live that lifestyle cuz they got money... so they think they can just do whatever they want... sht aint like that... they get caught up just like everyone else...

Comment

There are plenty of facts pointing the finger at him. Text messages, cell phone location, video footage, chewing gum, illegally owned guns, etc. He's guilty of at least being an accomplice to murder and with all the gun charges he's facing of 11 counts it's AT LEAST 25 years in jail.

Comment

Originally posted by Papaveli View Post

Hey has there been any full story on why and how he murdered the two people? like a news reenactment, or someone showing a timeline and how he killed those people?

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
                          Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
                            Hey has there been any full story on why and how he murdered the two people? like a news reenactment, or someone showing a timeline and how he killed those people?

are you talking about the most recent and the guy from early this year? or are you talking about the other 2 murders from 2012 that he is now being investigated for? lol..

if ur talking about the most recent one... they DA literally put the entire case on the table during the first court appearance lol... he literally told the whole story that makes the most sense... he told the story as if the DA were there himself... it was crazy.. you can listen to it on youtube im sure just google "aaron hernandez arraignment"

i guess he killed the last guy because he didnt like what that guy told some owners of a certain night club or something lol.. and he shot the other guy in the face because of a night club situation as well.... i dont know two much about the double homicide back in 2012 because the details are just coming out now.

Comment

This punk piece of trash shouldn't see the light of day ever again. Let him rot with his gang banging retards.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X