Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUPERBOWL REVIEW RAVENS VS 49ERS, HARBAUGH MUST GO

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
    LMAO, Im not a fan of the niners or the ravens. I did want Ray Lewis to win 1 more SB but i had predicted a niners blow out. This guy is saying it right wtf did the niners do? Like he said i would of spread out 5 wr. Kaepernick would of run like a fool. The better Harbough did win hands down. Cause in my eyes player wise niners had a better team hands down.

This guy is hilarious though and he does know what hes talking about. Especially about Cris Carter LOL and Andy Reid LOL.
    I'd love to hear what he has to say about my team the COWBOYS
    GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

i cant even watch this.. i love his trolling but to say that an afc / nfc championship winning coach "has to go" is just too much for me to handle... i hope hes just trolling to all fck here.. im assuming hes talking about jim.. cuz if hes talking about john here then its even worse.. but i can see him doing that too lmao..

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X