Michael Vick Tells Brother Marcus To Shut Off His Twitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Vick Tells Brother Marcus To Shut Off His Twitter

Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick had a rough game against the New Orleans Saints on Monday night (November 5). He was sacked numerous times and hit so many times, so it looked so bad on TV.

It was severe enough that his brother (Marcus Vick) pleaded that Michael be traded via Twitter. "Please trade my brother. We requesting out of Philly!!!! Please please please." Marcus wrote, before later removing the comments.

Michael didn't hear about it until after, and was shocked. He told reporters Wednesday (November 7) that there will be no more Twitter outbursts about him or the Philadelphia Eagles from his brother, because he's told him to "shut off the Twitter," reports ESPN.com.

"You'll never see that again. Trust me," Vick told reporters Wednesday.

"That's not me," he continued. "If it doesn't come from me ... I'm in the middle of a full-fledged game. I don't know what's being said. I don't know what's going on. But I definitely got it corrected. We definitely had a serious heart-to-heart conversation."

In his apology Tuesday, Marcus Vick tweeted that "it's hard as hell to watch him taking all those shots," explaining that he was "not only watching as a fan, I'm watching as his blood."
    Source
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X