X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PACKERS >>>>>>>>>>>> EAGLES

nuff said...

GO PACK GO!!!!

sadly im gonna agree with you on this Fuck the pack! BUT FUCK MIKE VICK MORE!!!
    "I am on a drug – it’s called Charlie Sheen. It’s not available because if you try it, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."

Comment

EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

ALL DAY BABY... WE BRINGIN IT ALL DAY!!!!!!!!

Comment

"I am on a drug – it’s called Charlie Sheen. It’s not available because if you try it, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."

Comment

14-3

Comment

packers win!!!!!!!!

Comment

they wont next week

Comment

Im rooting for the Packers over ATL man...........if GB and SEA both win (knock on wood) the Championship game would be in Seattle!

Comment

Akers missed two field goals and vick got intecepted. Could of been a different game.

Comment

if james jones would have caught that TD before the half it would have been a even more different game.. lol..

Comment

^^hehe didnt watched the game fully, so cant argue on that with u lol

Comment

Originally posted by Persona View Post
                          ^^hehe didnt watched the game fully, so cant argue on that with u lol
                          good... im glad you didnt see that then lmao.... maybe the worst drop of all time.. perfect pass of the shoulder on the run with two defenders behind him... easy touchdown to put the game away before the half... if falls right into his hands and just bounces off... i couldnt believe it... the last thing you wanna do is let vick back into it... and look what happened... instead of putting the game away right before the half... the game wasnt over until the last play.. it could have gone either way at that point..

i almost had a heart attack..

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X