No announcement yet.

WWF/WWE Legend Ultimate Warrior Passes Away at the Age of 54

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember this guy... What a legend. What about Jake the Snake, The undertaker, Brett the Hitman Heart, Razor Ramon.

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli1977 View Post
      I heard ther going to have a ultimate warrior tribute show tonight on raw it's going to be good to see that man he was the shit back in the day one of my top fav loved the warrior
      Raw was awesome last night !

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
      Interesting, but you do have to wonder if he got the heart disease due to previous steroid and or drug use during his career. I believe so. Wrestlers back then just didn't do steroids, they did coke, ecstasy, heroin, painkillers etc. Everything in the book they did lol

We know Hogan, Macho Man, Jake The Snake, HBK and Scott Hall tried all that. It sucks he passed but a lot of people only care about the here and now and disregard the future. It would be great to have some safe magical performance enhancer drug, but it all seems one way or another when they are abused then your body reacts and gives you unwanted consequences down the line.
      Ultimate Warrior actually suggested when he could die based on his father and grandfathers age of death.

This is a quote from him when he was 37:

Strangely enough, he was nearly accurate. Just off by 3 years.

Source: http://whatculture.com/wwe/ultimate-...s-career.php/2

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
        Raw was awesome last night !

Ultimate Warrior actually suggested when he could die based on his father and grandfathers age of death.

This is a quote from him when he was 37:

Strangely enough, he was nearly accurate. Just off by 3 years.

Source: http://whatculture.com/wwe/ultimate-...s-career.php/2
        That is strange! Maybe it was hereditary.

Comment

He died of cardiovascular disease. May he RIP

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X