BROCK IS BACK!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BROCK IS BACK!!!!!!

Paul Heyman was about to be fired Because I Tape was shown proving He had been paying the shield all along that was till Brocks Music Hit and he Gave Vince the F-5!!!!

Re: BROCK IS BACK!!!!!!

U kno.that shits fake rite

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
    Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli5458 View Post
      Paul Heyman was about to be fired Because I Tape was shown proving He had been paying the shield all along that was till Brocks Music Hit and he Gave Vince the F-5!!!!
      Yeah man. I just found out half an hour ago after i finished streaming Raw. Haven't felt this happy since the last time he won Triple H.

After Summer Slam when he left, shit got boring. Even the Rock couldn't impress me with his return. Brock is the real deal though.

BROCK IS BACK BABY !

Comment

Originally posted by THROWED View Post
        U kno.that shits fake rite

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2
        Yeah why there are so many injurys tell that to Vince who broke his pelvis or Brock when He Wrestled with Broken Ribs How dare you

Comment

Last edited by Makaveli5458; 01-29-2013, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Yeah why there are so many injurys tell that to Vince who broke his pelvis or Brock when He Wrestled with Broken Ribs How dare you
            What he means is that the stroy line, its fake, its "fake" entertainment but the injuries are real no doubt.

Comment

Yes the tough son off a bitch is back and ready to kick some ass

Comment

Originally posted by HazeSilver View Post
                What he means is that the stroy line, its fake, its "fake" entertainment but the injuries are real no doubt.
                it's just disrespectful to say it's fake when people brake their necks etc when doing it

Comment

it's just disrespectful to say it's fake when people brake their necks etc when doing it
                  It has nothin to do with people breaking their necks lol, the story is fake that's all.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X