Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And The Neeeeew! WWE Champion The ROCK!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And The Neeeeew! WWE Champion The ROCK!!!

What a Great Night & Paperview other Cool Stuff Chris Jericho Returned Entering the Royal Rumble Match As Did Goldust & The Godfather Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara Also Returned (They Had Been Injured for las few months) Kane & Daniel Bryan Retained their titles as did alberto del rio, Great Night Loved Seeing Rock At the Top of the Mountain Live!! Thru My TV Anyway lol

i missed the whole thing... usually i would have tuned in for the royal rumble match.. and i would like to have seen the rock win.. but by winning the title he almost has to be on more... i know hes gonna lose the belt though at wrestle mania to either cena or punk....

Comment

Rock is back wrestling again is he never watched wrestling in like 15 years or so used to love it though!

Comment

I can already picture the Royal Rumble winner John Cena winning The Rock in Wrestlemania.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
          I can already picture the Royal Rumble winner John Cena winning The Rock in Wrestlemania.
          I really cant stand cena.. kid cant even wrestle

Comment

was a good match.. I thought they done him over till Vince showed up.. as for the rumble, that was disappointin.. fuck cena

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Blax View Post
              I really cant stand cena.. kid cant even wrestle
              I wasn't impressed with the win either man. I was also going to be disappointed if they let that goldberg wannabe ryback win it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
                I wasn't impressed with the win either man. I was also going to be disappointed if they let that goldberg wannabe ryback win it.
                Shamus would have been better.. Him vs Rock?.. Yhhhhhhh

Comment

IF U SMELLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING 10 TIME CHAMPION

Comment

Yeah tthe people champ is back, now i'm afraid it'll gon' be The Rock Vs. Cena at wrestlemani, and Cena will win because he lost at wrestlemania last year. fuck that'll be a sad end for Rock if that happens.

Comment

I am not interested in cena rock again
                      sigpic

Comment

look what this kid has to say to rocks championship:

LMAO

Comment

^ hahahaha thats so damn funny. its fake dude get a grip lol

Part of me is glad The Rock is champ because wrestlers today are just total crap (although I feel its getting a little better)

but you must be brain dead if you think he's gonna be a regular, this is just gonna setup Rock vs. Cena at WM, then Rock will lose and disappear again.

Comment

Lol I know I saw it lmao

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X