Major Plans For WWE Raw Shows In January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major Plans For WWE Raw Shows In January

The January 7th episode of RAW with The Rock's return and Ryback vs. CM Punk is said to be an "all hands on deck" show with virtually every major big name being called in.

Then, WWE has the big RAW 20th Anniversary show on January 14th where they will be bringing several old names back. They may to bring back some names we don't see too often since some just appeared on the recent Slammys episode. Being in Texas, appearances by The Undertaker, Steve Austin and Shawn Michaels are likely. It's also expected WWE will make the first Hall of Fame announcement that night.

For what it's worth regarding the January 7th episode, it's said that when the show is over, "people will be talking."

Link: http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/n...edium=facebook

Austin should make up for missing the 1000th episode of Raw. What about Brock Lesnar ?

Man that guy doesn't even like to wrestle as it turned out. He's more into farming and would only wrestle under the condition they raise his salary.

Everything's a mess with Vince McMahon too. The rock just thinking too high of himself that he's only worth a PPV.

This is what hollywood does to your brain if you switch back to professional wrestling.

Comment

I hope I'm wrong though ...

Comment

I think The rock is just busy with movies and shit, after all he switched to an full time actor in a way. But i want to see him return one last time make a run for about a year or so and then he can call it quit.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X