This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
    It's funny how we only get WM and RAW the night after (2 nights a year) for a passionate crowd. Rest of the year, the crowds are a bunch of pussy's.

Sting busted his ass in TNA and did alot of work in there. He comes to WWE and does 1 match last year, then this year he's already inducted into HOF ?!

Whatever paycheck he got from Vince must've been seriously HUGE for this motherfucker to sell out. Retired ass bitch. Fuck Sting.

When he left TNA was when he really retired. He came to WWE just for the paycheck. Not to wrestle. No wonder he didn't care about winning last year.

Because the money was too good it doesn't even matter anymore. Man there's so much to rant about.
    Sting has a similar neck injury to Edge from Night Of Champions against Seth Rollins, when he hit his head on the announce table monitor.

And the WWE HOF is more of a wrestling one, they have had people inducted who did minimal work with WWF/E before.

Comment

• I'm looking forward to Goldberg coming back, suplex city sign? goldberg vs brock II will be huge. the first match sucked balls, i remember watching live and wasn't too impressed.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
        I'm looking forward to Goldberg coming back, suplex city sign? goldberg vs brock II will be huge. the first match sucked balls, i remember watching live and wasn't too impressed.
        I dont think its for sure at all yet, but it does seem like it could happen now. Goldberg was one of my favs back in the day, not sure he has anything left though. He was never a great wrestler just an intense bad ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoNity View Post
          I dont think its for sure at all yet, but it does seem like it could happen now. Goldberg was one of my favs back in the day, not sure he has anything left though. He was never a great wrestler just an intense bad ass.
          hopefully will show that pussy reigns how to execute a spear. Goldberg still got it i'm telling you. recently rewatched summerslam 2003 with the elimination chamber, he was tossing those guys around like they weighed nothing. That military press into a spinebuster on randy orton is amazing. if he does comes back and jobs to put new stars over i'm done. i hate what WWE have done with the dudley boyz, they are now jobbers. goldberg was at a show last year, he speared scott steiner and jackhammered gallows, still got it man.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
            hopefully will show that pussy reigns how to execute a spear. Goldberg still got it i'm telling you. recently rewatched summerslam 2003 with the elimination chamber, he was tossing those guys around like they weighed nothing. That military press into a spinebuster on randy orton is amazing. if he does comes back and jobs to put new stars over i'm done. i hate what WWE have done with the dudley boyz, they are now jobbers. goldberg was at a show last year, he speared scott steiner and jackhammered gallows, still got it man.
            2003 was 13 years ago.....Im sure he can still spear and jackhammer someone, but we shall see, he was never a great wrestler like i said.....when the rock came back vs cena a few years ago he kinda looked crappy in the ring and he used to be GREAT and stayed in shape....still lost a few steps. We'll see, I do want to see him, thats for sure

Comment

• its all about triple h !!!!

since 1998 a triple h fan, da killah of all killahs

Comment

• RAW and SmackDown! have new logos: http://411mania.com/wrestling/mick-f...ackdown-logos/

Hopefully there's new sets and different looks (like ring ropes ffs, all white is complete shit and always has been) for both as well, make them feel different.

This brand split could be good if done right. Each brand has a monthly PPV starting after Battle Ground, and the big 4 are joined (Wrestlemania, Royal Rumble, Survivor Series, Summer Slam).

Regarding ring ropes; maybe it's nostalgia, but I want my reds and blues back for the shows, black for ppv. those always looked good to me. it was refreshing to see the old red white and blue on 4th july raw too

anyway... discuss brand split now, I want to see what people think

(and fuck Nia jax being called up from NXT, she's complete shit in the ring and only got called up because she's fucking related to the rock)

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhyhorn View Post
                  RAW and SmackDown! have new logos: http://411mania.com/wrestling/mick-f...ackdown-logos/

Hopefully there's new sets and different looks (like ring ropes ffs, all white is complete shit and always has been) for both as well, make them feel different.

This brand split could be good if done right. Each brand has a monthly PPV starting after Battle Ground, and the big 4 are joined (Wrestlemania, Royal Rumble, Survivor Series, Summer Slam).

Regarding ring ropes; maybe it's nostalgia, but I want my reds and blues back for the shows, black for ppv. those always looked good to me. it was refreshing to see the old red white and blue on 4th july raw too

anyway... discuss brand split now, I want to see what people think

(and fuck Nia jax being called up from NXT, she's complete shit in the ring and only got called up because she's fucking related to the rock)
                  Its just a shitty attempt to get people to watch smackdown. Nothing is genuine or feels real anymore, just a bunch childish scripted crap. I just seen an interview with Al Snow and he said no ever told him what to say, not one single time. He had to go out there and sink or swim. Today is opposite and just terrible. Bland. Meh.

They made the draft feel un-realistic as hell, why would Nia Jax and Carmela be drafted but Bayley not? Makes sense. Lol
                  Last edited by BoNity; 07-22-2016, 11:15 PM.

Comment

LOL really ?

Didn't know she was related. Fuck Vince for shoving Roman Reigns down everyone's throats just because he's cousins with The Rock too.

As far as the Brand Splits go, I'm definitely happy that this finally happened. It's on the Top 5 To-Do-List of making WWE entertaining again. I still don't trust Vince though. He's a piece of shit that only cares about the money. He's a lazy old bastard that doesn't really put in the effort to entertain fans anymore. He's also gearing towards the wrong audience. Fucking soccer moms with their 8 year old kids next to them. It's pissing me off watching these kinds of crowds right in the front row. What ever happened to Sting. This guy is completely wiped off the map. Everyone was hoping he'd at least play a role as General Manager but they didn't choose him. What a complete waste of talent.

Comment

They made the draft feel un-realistic as hell, why would Nia Jax and Carmela be drafted but Bayley not? Makes sense. Lol
                      I agree about the Draft. The presentation overall was boring 2 death. Bayley looks like a 15 year old kid. That's probably why she wasn't drafted lol. Nia Jax has that tough bitch look.

Comment

• [MENTION=9902]Hard2Kill Sting got injured when he faced Rollins and hit his head on the monitor at the announce table, announced his retirement at hall of fame

Comment

@Hard2Kill Sting got injured when he faced Rollins and hit his head on the monitor at the announce table, announced his retirement at hall of fame
                          He hurt his back/neck on the turnbuckle, some sort of whiplash.

Comment

[MENTION=9902]Hard2Kill Sting got injured when he faced Rollins and hit his head on the monitor at the announce table, announced his retirement at hall of fame
                            That's not an excuse. Edge & Daniel Bryan are both retired due to their injuries but still active in WWE. Sting has more value than both those guys combined, but Vince rather stores him away in his underground basement.

That's why i said earlier that the General Manager Role would've been the perfect position for him. He doesn't have to perform physically to entertain the crowd. There are other ways to entertain but Vince doesn't give a shit.
                            Last edited by Hard2Kill; 07-23-2016, 12:24 AM.

Comment

He hurt his back/neck on the turnbuckle, some sort of whiplash.
                              Oh, I read my version somewhere and just took it as fact lol. I wasn't watching the product when that match took place so I never saw it first hand

Comment

• my biggest problem is, i dont like these wrestlers anymore, they are no real personalities. after triple h, the rock, stone cold, mankind, kane, undertaker, big show, kurt angle, rikishi, the real attitude era, there did not came good wrestlers after that anymore. its a damn shame and makes me not watch wrestling anymore. they are all losers.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X