This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
    I'll start paying attention to AEW when they start the weekly episodic format. That's whats expected of them now that everyone knows competition is about to heat up.

I thought Carmella was with Big Cass or was that just for TV ?

ended last year that relationship apparently lol

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
      ended last year that relationship apparently lol
      Waiting for a sex tape to leak

Comment

• i really think they used this leukaemia thing to get roman over. didn't think that at the beginning but wow it's quite obvious now

Comment

i really think they used this leukaemia thing to get roman over. didn't think that at the beginning but wow it's quite obvious now
          I always suspected it was bullshit. You don't just coincidentally make a comeback while Wrestlemania happens to be creeping around the corner. Vince McMahon is an idiot lol.

Comment

I always suspected it was bullshit. You don't just coincidentally make a comeback while Wrestlemania happens to be creeping around the corner. Vince McMahon is an idiot lol.

the fans ain't stupid, this boring tool still going to get booed out of the building lol.

Comment

the fans ain't stupid, this boring tool still going to get booed out of the building lol.
              On the contrary, i think the fans are really stupid lol. They cheered and sympathized for him.

Comment

• Can't stand looking at carmella, reminds me of my ho ass ex

Slightly off topic I caught an impact wrestling video or Scarlett Bordeaux??? She can definitely get it!!!

Comment

On the contrary, i think the fans are really stupid lol. They cheered and sympathized for him.
                  just wait until that hardcore pre and post WM crowd lol.

Comment

just wait until that hardcore pre and post WM crowd lol.
                    I still have doubts but we will see lol.

Comment

• Batista repeatedly yelling GIMME WHAT I WANT a majority of this ridiculous promo that suppose to lead to WrestleMania.

Wack.

Comment

• i feel bad for that microphone

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
                        First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

• Comment

• So who's ready for 7 hours of WrestleMania? I'll be watching the day after while I have a day off from work lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Esoteric View Post
                              I'll be watching the day after while I have a day off from work lol.
                              Try your best avoiding spoilers otherwise the fun is ruined.

Comment

Try your best avoiding spoilers otherwise the fun is ruined.
                                I'll be spoiler dashing when I see Avengers Endgame 4 days after release, couldn't give a hoot about wrestling spoilers lol. I riot if Kofi doesn't win though

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X