Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when i watched that live, i was like wtf myself. it was so awkward. hopefully aew will light a fire under vince's ass so we can get some entertainment again

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
    First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

• The Official WWE Thread

Originally posted by FreeEmAll View Post
      when i watched that live, i was like wtf myself. it was so awkward. hopefully aew will light a fire under vince's ass so we can get some entertainment again
      Aew Aew Aew!!

Comment

• Another failed promo smh

Comment

• Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
          Another failed promo smh

her promos are awful, luckily 'the man' will carry there fued

Comment

• your new us champion!

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
            First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreeEmAll View Post
              your new us champion!

I watched NXT TO, RR, RAW and SD this week after being on a wrestling hiatus. It took some catching up and I didn't know who people were lol. But yeah, guess I'm back in the swing for the time being.

Comment

• Originally posted by Esoteric View Post
                I watched NXT TO, RR, RAW and SD this week after being on a wrestling hiatus. It took some catching up and I didn't know who people were lol. But yeah, guess I'm back in the swing for the time being.
                you didn't really miss much except becky lynch becoming the hottest thing in wwe over the last few months. and cody rhodes started his own wrestling company called All Elite Wrestling

Comment

• [MENTION=1052]Esoteric Canadian Destroyer lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
                    [MENTION=1052]Esoteric Canadian Destroyer lol

I hate that move so much

Comment

I hate that move so much
                      One of those moves that can easily end your career i guess.

Comment

• So did anyone watch that All In PPV last September which was the prelude to the upcoming AEW? I did and it was fucking amazing (it even had a Canadian Destroyer [MENTION=915]Hard2Kill).

I've been keeping up best I can with news and stuff regarding AEW and I anticipate the MGM Grand event in March

Comment

• corey graves and carmella??? corey is one lucky puppy!

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
                            corey graves and carmella??? corey is one lucky puppy!
                            Together? Corey had a wife, guess that didn't work out.

Comment

Together? Corey had a wife, guess that didn't work out.
                              apparently corey been cheating on his wife with carmella recently. not condoning what they have done but i'd love to have been hanging out of the back of that!

Comment

So did anyone watch that All In PPV last September which was the prelude to the upcoming AEW? I did and it was fucking amazing (it even had a Canadian Destroyer @<a href="http://www.2pac-forum.com/member.php?u=915" target="_blank">Hard2Kill</a>).

I've been keeping up best I can with news and stuff regarding AEW and I anticipate the MGM Grand event in March
                                I'll start paying attention to AEW when they start the weekly episodic format. That's whats expected of them now that everyone knows competition is about to heat up.

Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
                                corey graves and carmella??? corey is one lucky puppy!
                                I thought Carmella was with Big Cass or was that just for TV ?

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X