50 Cent, Floyd Mayweather Exchange Disses Via Twitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent, Floyd Mayweather Exchange Disses Via Twitter

The tension between 50 Cent and Floyd Mayweather has spilled over into an exchange of words, publicly, just days after Fif announced his departure from their boxing promoting partnership, TMT Promotions, to start his own SMS Promotions.

The hip-hop mogul took to Twitter late Friday (November 2) to taunt the boxing superstar with a few disses, while challenging him to fight his SMS fighter, Yuriorkis Gamboa.

"GAMBOA WANTS TO FIGHT FLOYD. I will put up a extra 20 million for the winner. He don't like it that Floyd pulled out. #smsAudio ," 50 tweeted (@50Cent). "GAMBOA is the truth, FLOYD no that, stop tricking and Fight #smsAudio . ... If you say Floyd a kill GAMBOA tell him fight."

Fif would go on to offer a funny explanation as to why he isn't close to Mayweather any longer, while saying their beef will make the boxer even richer than he already is.

"I can't hang out with Floyd no more,I'm tired of running from manny pacquiao #smsAudio ," he wrote. "I'm gonna make BIG FLOYD rich. Floyd stop spending your money on hoe's man they don't love you fool.SMSaudio

"MONEY Floyd you know I have more MONEY then you.Al Haymen got you on a Allowance, you go broke every fight stupid. SMSaudio," 50 later said.

Floyd would finally catch wind of 50's disses, and take to Twitter himself to respond. The boxing star threw out various insults of his own, calling his former hip-hop friend a "male boxing groupie", and even questioning his relevance in music.

"A male boxing groupie.. hold my belts because your album sales have declined," Floyd wrote (@FloydMayweather), accompanied by a photo of 50 Cent holding several of his championship belts.

"Wayne, Kanye, Ross and Drake are running the rap world," he continued, before posting a chart running down 50 cent's album sales. "Men lie.. women lie numbers don't lie. Wayne, Drake, Rick Ross, Kanye please help this boy."

At press time, it's unclear how the relationship between the once close friends deteriorated.
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X