• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC 148: Silva Vs Sonnen

fight of the year!!!!!! Hoping Sonnen picks up the belt

hmm
    worst "sport" of all time, a shame that to call the "sport"

Comment

^^^ UFC is the fastest growing sport i seriously cannot wait 4 this fight i tip Sonnen to finally put 1 over Silva!!

Comment

nice fight 1:55 sonnen went down.
        "I don't advocate senseless violence of any human being. I'm the one who's been beat down. But I will not be a victim again."

"behind every sweet there is a bittersadness that no one can ever see and feel."

"During your life,never stop dreaming. no one can take away your dreams."

"the seed Must grow Regardless of The fact That It's Planted In stone"

Comment

Disappointing loss, dominated the 1st round. It reaked of foul play though, constant grabbing of his shorts, wiping Vaseline over himself and that knee looked awfully high

Comment

ufc be putting break people faces.. martial arts in a natural beautiful hands and bones break..
            "I don't advocate senseless violence of any human being. I'm the one who's been beat down. But I will not be a victim again."

"behind every sweet there is a bittersadness that no one can ever see and feel."

"During your life,never stop dreaming. no one can take away your dreams."

"the seed Must grow Regardless of The fact That It's Planted In stone"

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X