Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Jericho Returns... BUT WTF WAS THAT???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Jericho Returns... BUT WTF WAS THAT???

so yea.. chris jericho returned tonight... this has to be one of the most awkward moments ive ever seen in professional wrestling... something was definitely really wrong here...

he comes out and seemed extra happy and was just cool for the first 2 to 3 minutes just having a good time... but then i dont know if something was supposed to happen or what.. but he picked up the mic like he was gonna talk and then just dropped it and started yelling again in excitement.. and started doing laps around the ring slapping peoples hands.. this yelling of excitement and slapping of the hands lasted for another 10 minutes wile he picked up the mic another 2 times like he was going to talk but never said a word....

either he was waiting for something to happen, screwed the wwe for some reason or he was drunk.. lol... for real.. ive never seen something so awkward... he comes back as an obvious fan favorite.. but ends up getting boo'd as hes walking out because absolulty nothing happened.. there have been mystery man promos running for the last month and to see it end up with an absolutely horrible segment like that is horrible.. i doubt this was supposed to go down like this...

something went wrong or is wrong somewhere...

sounds really funny.. all these wrestlers should get a good shrink ... cuz they all got issues..

Comment

Really terrible return with all the hype with those sweet promo's the last few weeks. Either WWE has something planned, or this was the worst return in wrestling history.

Comment

I was happy to see Jericho back but that segment was getting weirder and weirder, something is up or like papaveli said he was drunk lol

Comment

Originally posted by HazeSilver View Post
          I was happy to see Jericho back but that segment was getting weirder and weirder, something is up or like papaveli said he was drunk lol
          that was one of the possibilities i was thinking... he might have just celebrated being back and got super drunk and didnt wanna risk saying something weird so he didnt say anything at all... he even looked wasted.. lol..

Comment

cant wait to see it hahaha,gonna dl it right now
            sigpic

Comment

it was so gay, but maybe they did it on purpose to get him heat so they can have him as a heel vs cm punk who is a face?

Comment

waste of my time watching it if u ask me can never beat the good old wwf dayz

Comment

late 90's early 2000's wrestling at its best to me anyways.

Going to go youtube this, sounds horrible lol.
                  Love.

Comment

it was real weird im unsure if it was their plan or what it was bizzare to say the least
                    sigpic

Comment

Either he was pissed off at tha company, and this is his payback, or either it was planned. It is one ov tha 2, but yeah, considering all tha heavy build-up, it seems quite strange 4 this to be tha plan

Comment

well the video is on wwe.com so im sure it was nothing wrong or they wouldnt post it
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Papaveli View Post
                          so yea.. chris jericho returned tonight... this has to be one of the most awkward moments ive ever seen in professional wrestling... something was definitely really wrong here...

he comes out and seemed extra happy and was just cool for the first 2 to 3 minutes just having a good time... but then i dont know if something was supposed to happen or what.. but he picked up the mic like he was gonna talk and then just dropped it and started yelling again in excitement.. and started doing laps around the ring slapping peoples hands.. this yelling of excitement and slapping of the hands lasted for another 10 minutes wile he picked up the mic another 2 times like he was going to talk but never said a word....

either he was waiting for something to happen, screwed the wwe for some reason or he was drunk.. lol... for real.. ive never seen something so awkward... he comes back as an obvious fan favorite.. but ends up getting boo'd as hes walking out because absolulty nothing happened.. there have been mystery man promos running for the last month and to see it end up with an absolutely horrible segment like that is horrible.. i doubt this was supposed to go down like this...

something went wrong or is wrong somewhere...
                          Come on...he was just acting
                          "You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.”

Comment

Heel Jericho vs baby face punk for wwe championship at wrestlemania

Comment

would be great or i would like punk or d bryan vs undertaker
                              sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X