• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC 141

Lesner vs. Overeem

anyone watching?

Nate Diaz came out to a Remix of Lost Souls

Yeah, that was Dj Scholars mix "I'm A Soulja", fucking crazy tight.

Last edited by VenomRx; 12-31-2011, 05:09 AM.
    "Very nice. So what is it, *Mr.* Cocksucker now?...Lunch is for wimps."

Comment

^ah yeah, that was it. pretty cool. between rounds 2 and 3 he was flipping off his opponent too lol. I could see pac doing that

Comment

Lesnar got owned lol it aint even funny

Comment

Nate diaz always comes out to pac. He had 'ballad of a dead souljah" in his previous fight

Brocks going back to wwe

Comment

Fkinell those kicks were huge i aint seen anyone do that to Lesnar before, i knew Lesner cannot fight standing up he had to take him down to have any chance of winning after the match he says that it was his last fight he's finished thats not wot a real UFC fighter does but i guess its time 4 him to go back to WWE that fake ass shit :/

Comment

It sounded to me like Lesnar was making excuses towards the end, he is not a fighter that is why he retired so quick.

Comment

Originally posted by BoNity View Post
                ^ah yeah, that was it. pretty cool. between rounds 2 and 3 he was flipping off his opponent too lol. I could see pac doing that

That is pretty sick when someone plays your mix in a event like that.

Yeah I saw that lol, but towards the end they seemed to squash their beef.

Comment

The problem with with Lesnar is that he used to have size, strenght and wrestling edge over his opponents. With Cain he didn't have the wrestling edge and look what happend to him. I think Brock knew he would not get Alistair to the ground, and that's probably why he decided to stand with him.

Brock did a lot in those 4 short years in UFC. But Brock doesn't have any edge any more and that's probably why he called it a day.
                  I ain't choosing sides
                  Hell nah,fuck everybody
                  It's Westside when I ride watch 4 dead bodies
                  Lyrics are colorful words and anesthetics
                  Problems are getting worked out faster than calisthenics
                  I'm bullet proof
                  Blazed up on top of my man's roof
                  Hands on a fully AK now what 'cha plan to do
                  Moon motherfuckaz til they feel me
                  It's West Coast nigga fuck New York
                  Now did everybody hear me?

Comment