Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Famous Wrestler Razor Ramon Hitting Rock Bottom! (ESPN Documents His Bad Drug Addict

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Famous Wrestler Razor Ramon Hitting Rock Bottom! (ESPN Documents His Bad Drug Addict

A Once-Famous Pro Wrestler Hits Rock Bottom, Is Sure To Obliterate Any Remnants Of Your Childhood On The Way Down

Holey moley does this look like the saddest thing ever.

For an upcoming episode of ESPN E:60, the show is profiling pro wrestler Scott Hall. Hall gained popularity wrestling in the WWF under the moniker “Razor Ramon” in the mid-90s and later jumped ship to WCW, where he also had a successful run.

In addition to being one of the better pro wrestlers of his generation, Hall has battled severe drug and alcohol issues. Stories of Hall’s backstage antics are well known, but he reached his nadir during an independent show in April.

On that night in Lowell, Massachusetts, a visibly intoxicated and definitely drugged up Hall shambled to the ring as confused fans looked on, not exactly sure if Hall’s bizarre behavior was part of the show or not.

Refusing to go backstage, and already having been paid his appearance fee by the local promoter, Hall proceeded to do slow motion, completely doped-up versions of his most popular moves. It was an embarrassing display, which is saying a lot when you’re already performing for peanuts at an independent wrestling show.

A preview of the E:60 piece, below.

Damn...
    Last edited by Vinnie P; 10-14-2011, 12:01 AM.

ive seen him twice in person within the last two years...

it was bad... he first appeared in the back of the arena all drunk trying to do his razor walk... i was all drunk too and i was just happy to see him... so i really didnt care... he wasnt too bad in the ring though but you can tell that he was old.... all he could do basically was punch and take a few good bumps.... but that was it.. it was still nice to hear him do his thing on the mic though i gotta say...

he wasnt as bad though as ive seen him in some of these videos... someone needs to help him NOW before its TOO LATE!!

Comment

razor was one of my favs back then, sad to hear something bout him and drugs/alcohol... hope he get better soon

Comment

It was all down hill since his loss to "The Kid"

Comment

crazy how you go from being on top down to the bottom such a shame

Comment

such a shame to see a wrestling legend this way go on hhh nash hbk help the guy before its too late
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by adoutlaw View Post
              such a shame to see a wrestling legend this way go on hhh nash hbk help the guy before its too late
              Kevin Nash says he's been trying to help Scott Hall for years, and that his demons predate his wrestling career (whatever those demons may be). Even at the height of his fame as Razor Ramon, Scott Hall was having personal problems.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X