Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Reception Should LeBron Receive in Miami on Christmas Day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Reception Should LeBron Receive in Miami on Christmas Day?

I think LeBron should be cheered for all that he did for the heat and the whole city of Miami in those 4 years that he we there they went to 4 straight finals and won 2 championships, you can't do much more than that in my view.

Yeah he should be cheered no doubt. But we'll see what them losers do.

Comment

Yeah we'll have to wait and see what they do I guess.

Comment

Somebody please explain to me what the city of Miami has done to you to deserve all the punk ass backtalk? People really dickride this guy to death. I mean damn, to talk that much shit about a city's people for absolutely no fucking legitimate reason. You have to love people that speak on places that they've never been. Believe all the bullshit that the media feeds you.

The Heat fans don't have to do shit. Apparently they put together some video honoring both Lebron James & James Jones that will be shown pregame. That's where it ends. People are hilarious with this crap that Miami owes this guy anything. Nobody forced him to come to Miami. It was that cornball that said, "I'm taking my talents to South Beach". It was that cornball that said, "..not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7...". He brought all that negative attention when he decided to run away from his "hometown" to win a ring(s) with someone who already won one (Wade). Both he & Bosh came to Wade, it wasn't the other way around. The guy decided to go "home" (which is fine despite the way he did it), and yet the hatred toward the team stays here? Makes absolutely no sense. The fans don't owe him shit just like he doesn't owe the fans shit. He's the opponent now, therefore there will be booing.

People love to talk about how this guy did everything himself these past 4 seasons. People that say that didn't actually watch the games. They want to talk about this year but people have convenient amnesia when it comes to talking about the 2011 Finals. Wade would've been the Finals MVP had this guy not disappeared. But yeah, let's pretend that never happened.

And then there's this whole "going home" shit. This guy admitted in an interview on CNN with Rachel Nichols that if the Heat would've won this year, he would've stayed. Oh but going back to Cleveland was "bigger than basketball", right?

Didn't like the guy before he came down here, while he was here, and now still don't like him. It had to do with him being Number 23 (nobody should wear MJ's number), coming off as disingenuous in interviews, and his flopping doesn't help him either. He's too big and too talented for that bullshit. Oh and Wade getting robbed of the 2009 MVP.

Anyway, this post isn't from a Heat fan that feels burned (pardon the pun) now that he left, but one that wants to move on from the negative cloud that still hangs over the organization. Can't wait for the day people don't have to mention Lebron when they mention the Heat and vice versa. We have our superstar here in Dwyane Wade. Ask any real Heat fan and they'll tell you Wade is the Heat's greatest player of all time. I mean shit, Heat fans call Miami Dade County, Wade County. He's our Jordan. Top 3 SG of all time. I'll leave it at that.

Got negative shit to say about Miami? Like my man Rev X would say, FUCK YOUR THOUGHTS!

Comment

Well I still think LeBron deserves some respect for all his accomplishments for the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli5458 View Post
            Well I still think LeBron deserves some respect for all his accomplishments for the team.
            WITH the team, not FOR. He accomplished great things alongside a great supporting cast. He wasn't doing favors for anyone.

Dwyane Wade
            Chris Bosh
            Mike Miller
            Shane Battier
            Ray Allen
            James Jones
            Chris Andersen
            Mario Chalmers
            Udonis Haslem

Those aren't scrubs. Far from it. In fact they all came up with big shots/games in crucial points in several playoff series. People forget the caliber of players he was surrounded by. Oh and they all played defense, something this current incarnation of the Cleveland Cavaliers seem to be allergic to.

Comment

Originally posted by LabelMeAnOutlaw View Post
              WITH the team, not FOR. He accomplished great things alongside a great supporting cast. He wasn't doing favors for anyone.

Dwyane Wade
              Chris Bosh
              Mike Miller
              Shane Battier
              Ray Allen
              James Jones
              Chris Andersen
              Mario Chalmers
              Udonis Haslem

Those aren't scrubs. Far from it. In fact they all came up with big shots/games in crucial points in several playoff series. People forget the caliber of players he was surrounded by. Oh and they all played defense, something this current incarnation of the Cleveland Cavaliers seem to be allergic to.
              I know that they had some good players I'm just saying its LeBron who was the driving force but obviously Wade, Bosh, Ray Allen, Chalmers etc helped a heck of a lot too I was as I said before just stating that LeBron was the one taking them to that next step that they needed to go in games and helped Miami have their most successful run in their franchise history.

Here's the reaction he got anyway

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X