Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lebron Returns to the Cleveland Cavaliers

861K Likes, 108K Comments - (@kingjames) on Instagram

LeBron James explains to SI's Lee Jenkins why he's returning to the Cleveland Cavaliers after spending four seasons with the Miami Heat.
    A lil over a year ago I was in bondage
    & now I'm back out here reaping the blessings
    & getting the benefits that go along with it
    Everythin that's out here for kings like us
    The reason why we like this this jewelry & this diamonds & stuff
    They don't understand is because we really from Africa
    & that's where all this stuff come from
    & we originated from kings

Now watch all your bandwagon Miami heat dick riding fanboys emerge over to "Cavaliers is my favorite basketball team"

Anyway, mad respect for LeBron for doing this.

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Cavs is my fav team!!! Lol

Comment

Lmfao

I didn't see this one coming. Pretty shocking considering we know how the Cleveland owner really feels about him.

Hey, the Miami Heat were here before him and they'll be here after him. A damn shame people are burning jerseys though, just as stupid as when cleveland did it.

Remember something, Miami is where he learned how to become a champion. I'm now very curious to see how far he drags along that very young, inexperienced Cavs team since he'll now be the veteran. The coach is also unproven in the NBA. Anyway, can't wait for this season!!

Comment

Originally posted by LabelMeAnOutlaw
          A damn shame people are burning jerseys though, just as stupid as when cleveland did it.
          Ungrateful sensitive faggots. He helped the city get two championships & this is their thank you. I hate Miami twice as much now then when I did befo'

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
          Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
            Ungrateful sensitive faggots. He helped the city get two championships & this is their thank you. I hate Miami twice as much now then when I did befo'
            Calm down. Those few fucks don't represent my city as a whole. The outsider's perspective on this city is so far off of how it really is here.

I despise Lebron a little because he brought such negative energy (he acted like a jackass that 1st year) to Miami. Now he runs back home 4 years later and is claimed to be a "hero". People really bought into that cute little story of his. My opinion? Dude's not genuine. I said it even when the Heat were winning. When he would speak to reporters, shit just came off as a bit of an act. A huge ego was hiding under that fake humbleness. Never was a Lebron fan. Always been a Heat fan (crazy, right?). And I'm a huge Wade fan. Lebron, something about him rubbed me the wrong way. The relationship was strictly business between Lebron & the Heat. He used the organization to become champion and at the same time he helped add a couple more titles to the Heat's resume.

Like I said, Heat were champions before Lebron. They'll be champions again after him. It's just a matter of when. Lol

Oh and he apparently has agreed to only a 2-year deal. With a player option in year 2. So technically he can dip out after next season. He's in it for the long haul, huh?

Comment

the one thing i cant understand is how accepting Cleveland are to have him back after how he did them, i understand hes there hometown hero; but how he left and what gilbert said as well, still blows my mind

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X