Derrick Rose Out Indefinitely With Knee Injury, Marc Gasol Out Too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derrick Rose Out Indefinitely With Knee Injury, Marc Gasol Out Too

Following an injury in the third quarter of the Chicago Bulls' loss to the Portland Trail Blazers Friday (Nov. 22), the team announced that Derrick Rose will need surgery on his other knee (right) and will be out indefinitely.

The Bulls updated Rose's status Saturday (Nov. 23), following an MRI in Los Angeles, which revealed a medial meniscus tear in his knee.

Tough break for the 25-year-old superstar, who finally returned this season after missing all of last season. He had suffered a torn ACL in his left knee in the 2012 playoffs, and spent all of last season recovering.

Elsewhere, around the league, Memphis Grizzlies center Marc Gasol will be out indefinitely as well, after being diagnosed with a sprained knee, the team announced Saturday. An MRI revealed that Gasol has a Grade 2 sprain of the MCL in his left knee. However, he will not undergo surgery.
    Source

D-Rose has no luck.

Comment

Damn shame.
      A lil over a year ago I was in bondage
      & now I'm back out here reaping the blessings
      & getting the benefits that go along with it
      Everythin that's out here for kings like us
      The reason why we like this this jewelry & this diamonds & stuff
      They don't understand is because we really from Africa
      & that's where all this stuff come from
      & we originated from kings

Comment

He's injury prone. I would trade him.

Comment

Career is finito, his done, if D does return, he'll be 1 third of the superstar he once was. I can't be bothered typing and explaining why

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
          Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Yup he's done. Unfortunately, his mental injury is going to be one that he will not likely recover from. Btw: Kobe and the Lakers extend for another two years. :-D

Comment

Well i think he's out for the season once again.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X